Chapter 33

I woke up that morning and got ready to go to Nash's house. I straightened my hair, put on a little make up. I wore a white t-shirt that said obey in red, faded blue skinny jeans, and red vans. I also decided to tye a red bandanna in my hair to go with ny outfit.
"Hey Mom." I said walking into the kitchen.
"Mom?" She asked surprised
"Yeah I'm sorry I always call you guys by your real names it just was hard after I lost my real parents but I've accepted that you guys are my parents now." I said.
She smiled "Well I'm glad."
"Goodmorning Dad." I said to Harvey walking in the kitchen.
He smiled "I heard you when I was coming down the stairs I'm proud hon." He said patting me on the back.
"Going somewhere?" He asked.
"Uh yeah." I said "I was actually going to ask of one of you could take me by Nash's house." I assumed they already knew we were dating.
"I will." Said Harvey.

"So tell me about this Nash boy." Harvey said.
"Well his really nice and sweet, caring, and-
"So how old is he?" He asked interrupting me.
"17." I said.
"Does he have a job?"
"No."
"Has he ever been convicted of a felony?"
"What? no!" I said giving him a confused look.
"Okay just making sure you'll be safe." He said.
"But you've met Nash before." I said.
"I know." He said
I smiled it was good to know I had a Dad who cared about me.

He dropped me off and I walked up to the door and knocked.
Nash answered the door.
"Hey babe you look hot." He said. I laughed and leaned in to kiss him.
"Ewwww Nash is gonna get cooties!" I heard Matt yell.
We both laughed and I came into the house.
All the guys were sitting on the couch and on the floor. The only sport left were on the love seat. Nash sat down then I sat down beside him.
"Aww love birds" Gilinsky said.
"Shut up Jack" Nash said laughing.
"Mia girl we matchin!" Said Taylor. We were both wearing red bandannas.
"Oh snap Tay we need to get a picture. " I said.
I pulled out my phone and snapped a Selfie of us sticking our tongues out.
"Send that pic to me."he said.
I texted the pic to him.
"Oh yeah we look hot." He said. We all laughed. There was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it." Said Matt getting up to answer the door.
"Shawnnnnnn!" We heard Matt scream. All the guys jumped up to go to the door. I got up too.
"The Bae back in the states!" Matt yelled again.
They all laughed and greeted him happily.
"Hey I'm Shawn." He said walking over to me.
"Hi I'm Mia." I said.
"Yeah your Nash's girlfriend." He said smiling.
"Yeah how'd you know?"I asked.
"Matt told me." He said laughing.
"Of course he did."I said laughing.
We went into the living room. Shawn was caring a guitar case on his back.
"You play the guitar?" I asked him.
"Oh yeah, and I sing a little." He said.
"Huh a little." Said Cameron sarcastically.
"Can I hear you sing?" I asked.
"Sure." He said getting his guitar out of the case.
"Yes! Shawn,Shawn,Shawn." Cheered Matt excitedly. 
He started to play the guitar and then he started to sing.
"Gotta feeling that I'm going under but I know that I'll make it out alive if I quit calling you my lover and move on, you watch me bleed until I can't breath, shaking falling onto my knees and I'll be numb without your kisses I'll be needing stitches, tripping over myself, aching, begging you to come out, and I'll be numb without your kisses I'll be needing stitches." "That's a new song I'm working on." He said.
"Wow your amazing." I said.
"Thank you." He said smiling.
All the guys clapped.
"I used to play the guitar when I was younger."
"Really, why don't you play for us then." Shawn said handing me his guitar.
"Oh I don't know I probably suck I stopped playing when I was 12."
"Come on you won't suck." He said trying to persuade me.
"Mia, Mia,Mia,Mia!" The guys cheered.
"Fine I guess I'll try." I said taking Shawns guitar.
I strummed some toons then started to play a random tune I was making up as I went along. It actually sounded okay. It was crazy I even still remembered how to play. I started to play to one of my favorite old Taylor Swift songs and I sang omg with it.
"Don't you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at things that shine, and life makes love look hard, the stakes are high the waters low but this love is ours."
All the guys were screaming and clapping when I was done.  I laughed and smiled.
"Mia that was amazing your have a really good voice." Shawn said.
"Thanks Shawn." I said
"Hey boys!" I heard Elizabeth, Nash's mom yell.
"I made snacks!" "And Mia that was amazing sweetheart!"
All the boys ran into the kitchen
"Foooood!" Matt screamed.
I just stood there laughing. Nash came up to me our faces were only a few inches apart.
"How did I get so lucky." He said taking my hands in his. I smiled and he kissed my forehead.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said back.
We went into the kitchen with the rest of the guys. They were eating sandwiches and other small snacks.
"Well look who decided to join us." Gilinsky said with his mouth full.
"Jack don't talk with your mouth full." I said. "Its unattractive."
"I thought you liked things unattractive since your dating Nash." He said.
"Ohhhhh." All the guys said.
"Watch it Gilinsky." Nash said. We laughed.
"So Shawn." Cameron said. "I thought you were gonna be here yesterday morning."
"Well I was but they cancelled my flight so I had to wait until later to fly down here." Shawn said.
"Why?" Nash asked.
"I have no idea." Shawn replied.
"Where's Hayes?" Shawn asked.
"Oh he's at football practice." Nash said.
"Oh this this early?" He asked shocked
"Yeah he actually has a football game later it'd be great if you all could come." Nash said.
"Dude you know we wouldn't miss it for the world Hayes is like a little brother to all of us." Taylor said.
"Okay I'm boredddddd." Matt complained.
"Well you know what we do when we're bored." Said Nash.
"What?" I asked.
"Vine time!" Yelled Matt.
I laughed as they all pulled out there phones and started goofing off.