Chapter 24

We were in Nashes car when he plugged in his aux cord. He wanted to play this song he claimed over an over again was the best song ever. When he plugged in the aux cord Five Seconds of Summer came blasting on. I laughed.
"Nash I didn't know you liked Five Seconds of Summer." I said.
"Well I honestly didn't even know who they were and then I found out about how much you like them and I just um..... well you know." he said.
I just sat back and smiled.

We baked cookies and rode horses with Skylynn. It was really fun. She's such a sweet little girl. I wish she was my little sister. When she fell asleep while we were watching Frozen, Nash packed her upstairs to her room and put her in bed.
When he came back downstairs we continued watching Frozen. Nash was humming along with the song let it go. I laughed.
"what?" he asked
"Oh nothing." I said.
When the movie was over we went into the Kitchen and Nash made us ice cream sundaes.
"Can I tell you something?" he asked me.
"sure." I said eating the cherry at the top of my sundae.
"I like you." he said
I stopped what I was doing and looked over at him.
"Mia, you've been one of the best friends I've ever had, and the closer we get the more I realize that I'm never gonna meet a girl more perfect than you, your smart, beautiful, funny,and caring, and I know you don't see it but you are, and I really feel like I needed to tell you that because you're absolutely amazing, and I like you more than a friend."
I felt my cheeks getting red I was blushing, I can't believe he just said that finally he told me how he felt and I really liked him to a lot.
"well um...can I tell you something?" I asked him.
he nodded.
"I really like you too." I said
He smiled and moved closer to me.
He leaned in and our lips met. They were soft and tasted like caramel probably from the ice cream. but I liked it. When we pulled apart he hugged me.
"I'm glad we cleared that up." he said wrapping his arms around me.
Me too Nash Me too I thought as I hugged him back. The rest of the night we watched movies and talked and the whole time I couldn't fight back the smile on ny face.