Chapter 32

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I said. "You can watch tv or something." I said heading to my bathroom.
"Ok." Said Nash.

While I was in the shower I couldn't thinking about Nash. I couldn't believe Nash and I are together. As I thought about him I couldn't fight back the smile on my face.
I wore a pair of black sweatpants and a tie dye shirt I got Hayes got me it was orange and had a capital HG in the middle is was a merch t-shirt I thought it was pretty cool. I brushed my hair.
When I went into my bedroom I found Nash asleep in my bed. He cuddled up with my blanket. I laughed he must've been really tired. I crawled into the bed next to him and layed down. He must have sensed beside him. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me and fell back asleep. Soon I fell asleep to the soft sound of his snores.

When I woke up Nash wasn't beside me. My phone beeped I had a voicemail. I clicked to listen to it.
"Hey babe I had to leave cuz it was gettin late and I didn't want to freak out your parents, I would've told you I was leaving but I didn't want to wake you. But it be cool if you can come by my house tomorrow and hang, So yeah Love you." I loved his voice so much. I fell back asleep with his voice on repeat in my head.