Chapter 38

Later that day I did get a car. It was a black altima and it was nice. I was so excited to start driving it. Nash got in the car with me and I drove.
"Wow doing pretty good for driving your first car." Nash said.
"Thanks Nash." I said.
"Wait stop at the stop light, holdup does he have his turning signal on!?" Nash said.
"Nash don't be a back seat driver." I said trying to get him to stop.
"But I'm no in the back seat I'm in the passenger seat." He said.
"Wow so clever."
He laughed.
"Thank you."
I hit him in the arm.
"Okay okay I won't." He said.
"So we're do you wanna go Mr.Grier?" I asked him.
"Hmmmm how about SkyZone." He said.
"That's just what I was thinking."
We went to SkyZone when we got back. Nashs phone was ringing.
"Hello." He answered.
"Wow really?"
"Okay I'll be home soon."
"Bye Mom."
"Love you too."
"My mom she says that the head manager of MagCon Tour wants to get the guys back together asap and he wants us to be back on tour by next month." He said excitedly.
"Nash that's awsome." I said hugging him.
"I know!" He said "Finally things can go back to the way they used to be."
I let go off him "You mean the way things were before you met me." I said.
"Mia you know I don't mean it like that." He said. He took my hands in his.
"You know I love you more than anything right?"
I sighed and nodded.
"Okay then." He said kissing my fingers. "Mia your the best thing that's happened to me."
I tried to smile but I couldn't now that I started to think about it Nash would be going back on tour and I wouldn't be able to see him for a longtime.
"Okay?" He asked.
"Yeah." I faked a smile.