Chapter 20

Nash and I made vines for his and my page. By the end of the day I had 500 followers. He drove me home.
"Hey can I ask you a question?" He said while driving.
"Sure." I said
"Why do you call your parents by there fist names?" He asked.
"Because they're not my real parents." I said trying not to talk about my real parents I didn't want to get emotional in front of him.
"If you don't mind me asking what happened to your real parents?" he asked. I did mind him asking I,don't want to be rude though.
"They um died." I said.
"Oh."he said,"I'm sorry." He said
"Its alright." I said. I started to feel bad Nash told me his problem and I was being stubborn. I had to tell him.
"They were shot and killed when I was only 8 years old. I was right there when it happened. I watched it happen." I said
Nash looked over at me.
"Mia-
"I should've died that day." I said starting to get teary eyed." Don't cry I thought to myself. Don't cry.
Tears started to stream down my face. Nash stopped the car. And pulled over.
"C'mere." He said scooted closer to me.
He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into his chest and cried.
"I should've died with them." I said sniffling.
"Mia don't say that your still here for a reason." Nash said.
"What reason Nash? I tried not to,cry but I'm weak." I said
"Hey look at me." He said
I looked up at him
"People don't cry because they are weak, they cry because they've been strong for too long." He said. "Remeber that."
He wiped the tears out of my face. And hugged me tight and I hugged him back even tighter.
"Thank you Nash." I said
"No problem." He said tucking a strand if hair behind my ear.
"I'll always be here for you when you need me."

That night layed in bed and I prayed its something I hadn't done in awhile but I did and I prayed that I would spend the rest of my life with Nash. And I thanked God over and over again that I met him.