Chapter 29

I layed in bed all day tired and sad. I checked m phone I had texts from Hayes and Aaron but none from Nash. My phone buzzed it was text from Matt. I don't even remember giving my number to him.
Unknown: Helloooooo it's Matt, why'd you leave us last night?
I added his number to my contacts as Mattchu Lee I decided to text him back.
Me: Wasn't feeling well
Mattchu Lee: Oh you okay?
Me: Yeah I'm feeling better now?
Mattchu Lee: Good! you can come over to the skate park and hang with us?

Nash Will be there and I don't want to see him right now plus I don't even know how to skate.

Me: Ehhh I don't think so... I don't know how to skate.
Mattchu Lee: We're just hanging, were not even skating, pleaseeeee?!?
Me: Ugh why........?!?
Mattchu Lee: Please we miss you! It'll be fun.
Me: Fine but don't get mad if I leave.
Mattchu Lee: Yayyyy!

I took a shower, I brushed my hair and braided it into a long braid that went down my back. I put on white shorts and a galaxy vans t-shirt. I put on some mascara and then went downstairs.
"Hey honey." Lillian said as if she were surprised to see me.
"Hi." I said.
"Watcha up too?" She asked me.
"Oh I'm just going to meet some friends at the skate park can you take me?" I asked her.
"Of course. But speaking of driving I talked to Harvey an he agreed on letting you get your license on you birthday ." She said excitedly.
"No way!" I squealed. "Oh my gosh Thankyou.!" I hugged her.

She drove me to the skate park and dropped me off. As I was walking up I heard Matt yell
"Mia's here!" Excitedly.
All the guys turned to face me. Nash looked surprised to see me.
"Yo what up?" Said Taylor
"Hey." I said. I went and stood by Matt. Aaron stood across from me. I looked at him and he smiled.
"Mia do you skate?" Johnson asked me.
"Uh no not really." I said
"That's fine we can teach you." Said Gilinsky.
"Actually that's fine." I said
"Come on you have to learn to skate why'd you come to a skate park if you don't know how to skate." Carter said. I glared over at Matt. He shrugged and mouthed sorry.
"Come on pleaseeee" it'll be fun Taylor said.
They all looked at me with pouty faces. Except for Nash he just stood there.
"Alright fine." I moaned.
"I got an extra skateboard in my car. I'll go get it." Cameron said running off to his car.
When he came back He handed it to me. "Alright guys are we just gonna stand around?" Nash asked impatiently. They all skated off and I followed walking not skating.
Aaron waited for me.
"I can teach you." He said.
"So put I on the ground and then put one foot on and push off and try to keep balance." He said demonstrating on his skateboard. I tried it and fell.
"Woah you okay?" He asked helping me up.
"Yeah I'm good." I said brushing myself off.
"You were doing good just keep trying. Its like learning how to ride a bike." He said. I tried a few more times and then I got it. I was skating off.
The guys saw me and started cheering. They all gave me high fives and pats on the back. We heard the tune of the ice cream truck.
"Ice Cream!" Matt screamed. We all ran over to the ice cream truck and got ice cream.
I was sitting on a park bench eating ice cream when Aaron came over and sat down beside me.
"So I know you and Nash have a thing." He said.
"What?" I asked.
"Hayes told me everything."
"Oh. Aaron I-
"No Mia it's okay you don't have to explain anything, I also heard you guys arguing outside."
"You did?"
"Yeah and he's right me and you should just be friends if your okay with that." He said.
"Yeah I'm okay with that." I said.
"By the way I think you and Nash should make up."
"I don't know Aaron I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to talk to me."
"Sure he does he probably thinks you don't want to talk to him."
"Your right I'll go talk to him right now." I said getting up. When I was walking over I saw him standing close to a girl with blonde hair they were flirting and she was giggling. I stopped in my tracks, they both looked over at me and I ran off. embarrassed and upset.