Chapter 26

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Nash asked. It was me,Nash,Cameron,and Hayes. We were sitting on the trampoline with nothing to do.
"We can go to the mall."Hayes said.
"Yeah I guess that's okay." Cameron said.
"Mia do you wanna go to the mall?" Nash asked me
"Yeah sure." I said.
"Alright then lets go." said Nash
We all got into Cameron's car Cameron drove, Nash sat in the passenger side,and Hayes and I sat in the back. Nash kept,danced back at me. I felt weird ever since we kissed. I know I like him and he likes me but I'm scared our friendship will be ruined even though I wanna be with him.

When we got to the mall we walked around and just kind hung out, we went in some of the stores but we dint really buy anything. While we were walking a group of 3 girls saw us and started freaking out.
One of the girls ran up to Nash and hugged him. "Nash I'm a huge fan and I love you." she said.
"Awe I love you too." He said hugging her back. She had dark brown hair freckles and green eyes she looked about 16 or 17. She was really pretty.
"Can we get a picture?" she asked.
"Yeah of course." Nash said. She took out her phone to take a selfie she smiled and Nash kissed her on the cheek as she took the pic.
"What's your name?" Nash asked her
"Hannah." she said smiling.
"Nice to meet you Hannah do you have a fan acc?" he asked.
"Yeah my usernames Nashbrown." she said.
"Oh I like that." he said laughing.
"I'll follow you."
"Oh my gosh really!?" she squealed
"Yeah." he said
"Thankyou." she said hugging him again.
"It was amazing I got to meet you." she said.
"You too beautiful." he said.
The girls went up to Nash,Cameron, and Hayes. I just kind stood there awkwardly waiting for them to get done. I smile d thought because it was crazy how much these girls adored them. When the were done we continued to walk.
"I'm hungry." Hayes said.
"Your always hungry." Nash said.
"Foreal I can feel my stomach growling." he moaned rubbing his stomach.
"Fine go to a food court." Nash said.
"I'll go with him Cameron." said.
They walked off leaving me and Nash.
"Lets stop here." Nash said sitting down by a wishing well fountain in the middle of the mall.
He sat down on a bench and I sat down beside him.
"So umm can we talk about last night." he asked me.
"I mean what is there to talk about we kissed and I guess we like each other now." I said.
"That's the thing we like each other and I want to be more than friends but do you?" he asked me. What do I say? I like Nash but I don't think I could make an honest decision right now.
"Nash I don't really know right now." I said looking down at the ground.
"Its okay." He said "Whenever you figure it out let me know." He said getting up.
I still sat there why was it so hard for me to make a decision.
"You comin?" He asked waiting for me. I got up and followed him. We started to walk to the food court to find Cameron and Hayes. As we walked I thought about it. I like Nash a lot and he's helped me through a lot he's been one of the closest friends I've ever had and he makes me feel special and different in a way nobody else has made me feel, but that's why I'm scared of losing him. If we do become more than friends and we break up or something happens I will lose him and I don't want to risk that. When we found Cameron and Hayes they were ready to go so we left. I asked Nash to drop me off at home. I figured he'd probably want to spend the day wth Cameron while he as here, and things were getting kind of awkward between us. Hayes and Cameron begged me not to leave but I was tired too. Nash walked me too my door.
"See ya around Nash." I said opening my door.
"Mia wait." He said "look I never meant for things to be like this between us, if you don't want to be more than just tell me."
I sighed "Nash I like you I do but I'm scared."
"Of what?" He asked me concerningly.
"Losing you." I said
"Mia your not gonna lose me,what makes you think that?"
"Nash you don't understand ever since my parents have died I've felt so alone but when I met you, it changes all I really have right now is you and I don't wanna risk that if we do become more than friends, if we break up what's gonna happen Nash? I can't lose you okay?" I started to tear up. He hugged me and I hugged him back tight
"Your not gonna lose me okay?" He said We were rocking back n fourth still hugging each other.
"I can promise you that." He said he kissed me on my head. "I promise."