Chapter 19

After about an hour we finally got the room clean, and boy was it hard.
"I'm tired." I said plopping down on his bed.
"Me too." He said plopping down beside me.
His bed was soft and smelt like cologne, I could fall asleep any minute.
"Wanna watch a movie now?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said. He turnt on Netflix.
And turnt on a random movie.
"I'm gonna take a quick shower." He said grabbing some clothes out of his drawer. "Be right back." He said going into the bathroom connected to the bedroom.
While he was in the shower his phone kept going off with notifications. It was sitting on the bed beside me. I pressed the home button. There were notifications from vine,instagram,and Twitter. One notifications read "you now have 11.5 million followers." It was for vine.
Wow that's insane I had no idea Nash was this famous. I mean I knew people watched his videos but just wow.
"Hey."
I turned around to see Nash.
He was wearing gray sweatpants and a vans t-shirt. His hair was wet and came down over his forehead. He was running his fingers through his hair trying to dry it with a towel he had.
"Um hey." I said
"Watcha doin?" He asked
"I was um well um. Okay you never told me you had 11.5 million followers on vine." I said.
"I have 11.5 now?!" He said surprised "Sweet." He said picking up his phone. "And I told you I was vine famous." He said
"Yeah but I didn't know you meant like you had half the world following you."
He laughed "Mia there's 7 billion people in the world I don't think 11.5 million is even a fourth of it."
"Well it's alot. " I said
He smiled "do you have a vine?" He asked.
"Yeah I made one the other night but I haven't posted anything yet. And I have zero followers" I said.
He looked down at his phone nd started typing . My phone buzzed. I had a vine notification. It said "you have recieved your first follower Nash Grier. I looked over at him and he was smiling "Thank Nash." I said smiling back at him.
"Your welcome." He said laughing.