Chapter 12

I pulled down the mirror in the car.
I tugged at the ends of my hair. Gosh I looked horrible.
"I think you look nice." Nash said.
I laughed. "Thanks for trying to make me feel better but you and I both know I look like I just rolled out of bed."
He smiled "you don't get it do you.?" He mumbled.
"Wait what.?" I asked.
"I think we should get breakfast." He said turning into taco bell.
"Nash. "
"I hear they have amazing waffle tacos." He said pulling into the drive through.
"Nash I'm gonna be even later for school."
"Hey breakfast is the most important meal off the day. You can't just skip it." He said smiling.
"Hello and welcome to Taco Bell how may I help you.?" The lady the intercom asked.
"Yes I'll have two waffle tacos and..." "what do you want to drink?" He asked me.
"Um lemonade." I said
"And a lemonade and an orange juice."
When we pulled up to the window to get the order a girl who looked about 18 gave us our food. Nash handed her the money.
"Oh my God. I love your videos." She said looking at Nash.
He smiled.
"Your Nash Grier right.?" She asked.
"Yeah." He said smiling.
"Wow can I get a selfie with you." She asked.
"Of course." He said.
"Great." She said excitedly. She pulled out her phone and Nash smiled for the selfie.
"Thank you so much your amazing." She said.
"No thank you." He said. "I need amazing fans like you."
She blushed.
"Well it was nice meeting you." He said. We drove off I glanced over at him and he had a smile on his face. To be honest it was one of the first time ever actually looked truly happy.