Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up to find a note on my dresser.
I had to go to work early this morning and as usual so did Harvey so you'll have to ride the bus. I'll pick you up after school. Lots of Love.
-Lillian
Oh just great I hate riding the bus. I took a quick shower and got dressed in black leggings, an oversized van shirt an some galaxy vans, I put on some mascara because I really don't like to wear that much make up. And I put my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door to the bus stop. As I waited for the bus I put in my ear buds and listened to some music.
I started humming along to the song I was listening to Five Seconds of Summers "Long Way Home". All of a sudden I felt someone yank my ear buds out.
"Well look who it is."
Oh great it was Dakota Woods a stupid guy who bullies me because I won't go out with him, I don't know why he thinks bullying me is gonna make it better.
"What do you want." I spat back at him.
"Don't get salty." He snickered.
"Whatever get away from me."
He grabbed me by the shoulders,
"Stop don't touch me!" I yelled
"Look none of this would happen if you would've just said yes."
"To you never, You have a face not even a mother could love."
He threw me onto the ground,
"You'll learn to love it." He spat.
The bus came around the corner.
"See ya around." He said,and walked off.
I got onto the bus there were no empty seats except for one beside a boy with black hair he was looking down at his phone and his hair was in his face.
"Um can I sit here?" I asked
"Sure." He said looking up He had blue eyes just like Nash. He must be Nashes brother he looks just like him.
He scooted over for me to sit down next to him.
"Um I don't mean to be weird or anything but do you have a brother named Nash.?" I asked him.
"Yeah do you know him?" He asked looking over at me.
"Yeah I actually met him yesterday."
"Oh cool. So what grade are you in?" He asked me.
"I'm a Junior. "
"Sweet. I'm a freshman it sucks." He said with a pouty face. "I wish I was a Junior."
"Hey I heard you play quarterback for the Varsity football team.I'm sure that's every freshman boys dream." I laughed.
"Yeah it is pretty awsome. But all freshman are just prey for the higher grades."
"Well here. If you have any problems you can come to me. I'll bust all those seniors in their nose." I made a fist.
He laughed "okay. I'm sure you'll do some damage." He joked.
The bus came to a stop. Everyone pushed to get out. As I was walking into the school I heard someone yell.
"Hey!" I turned around to see Hayes.
"You never told me your name." He said catching up to me.
"Its Mia."
"Okay I'm Hayes." He said with a smile.
"Well see ya." He said waving as he ran off to a group off boys.
He seemed so different from Nash. I mean they looked the same but Hayes seemed more outgoing and friendly. I wonder why Nash is in private school and Hayes isn't maybe I should ask Hayes sometime. I bumped shoulders with some girl.
"Hey watch it." She said in a smart elic tone.
"My bad." I said back.
"Yeah better be." She walked off with her blonde ponytail swishing around. With her possie following.Wow classic mean girls scenario. Wich is why I really don't have any friends here. The last time I tried to be friends with this one girl she found out about me bieng in therapy and told the whole school. Now rumors spread about me bieng some suicidal freak. People can be so cruel.

When school was over I went out side and waited for my Lillian to pick me up I have Therapy right after school today. My phone started to ring. It was Lillian.
"Hello." I answered.
"Hey hon. You'll have to ride the bus again. Harv is out of town for a business meeting and my blood pressure whent up again I'm at the hospital right now."
" Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yes I'll be fine. Are you okay with riding the bus again?"
"I'm okay." I said
"Okay I'll see,you at home sweetie."
I hung up the phone and went to wait for the bus.
"Hey." I turned around to see Hayes coming to stand beside me.
"Hey." I said back.
"Are you riding the bus again?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"Well Nash is coming to pick me up. The bus in the afternoon is always full with no seats. We can give you a ride. If you want."
"Ummm. Well...." I looked at him he was starring at me with those big blue eyes. I couldn't just say no I'd be a jerk if I did. The kid's adorable.
"Okay sure."
"Cool." He said with a smile. "Nash should be here soon come on." He said
I walked with him to the front of the school. And we waited for Nash.