Chapter 35

The Spartans (Hayes team) won 40-7. He came up to the stands and we all congratulated him.
"Tez man your back!" Hayes said greeting Tez.
"That was a good game Grier." Tez said slapping him on the back.
"Okay who wants to go get some pizza?" Elizabeth said.
"Yeah!"the guys yelled.
"Uh Mom Mia and I are gonna have to take a rein-check." Nash said.
"We are?" I asked him.
"Yeah we haven't been on an actual official date since we started dating." He replied.
"So you planned something."
"Nope we can just go with the flow." He said.
I laughed "Okay then."
We walked to his car and left.
"So were are we going?" I asked him as he drove.
"Hmmm I don't know." "Oh wait this is my song." He turned the radio up and started to sing along with the song.
"You make it look like it's magic cuz I see nobody nobody but you you you you." He glanced over at me singing "Imma care for you you you." He said taking my hand.
"Nash quit joking around." I laughed "Keep your eyes on the rode."
"But didn't you hear the song I see nobody but you." He said leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. I laughed.
"Nash I love you but If you dont stop were gonna wreck into something."
"Fine." Nash said looking at the road. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled still looking at the road.