Chapter 13

I stared into his blue eyes, seeing an emotion in them that I'd never seen before. A warm feeling formed in my lower body thinking about his question. His fingertips ran up from my wrists to my neck as he stood up to his full height.

He placed his hands on my jawline and whispered, "You are incredible, Hailey. A true work of art."

I contemplated what I was about to do for a second. My body wants him, the aching feeling tells me that. But this is Reids brother. This is a man who you never truly know how they feel. He could fuck me and never talk to me again. His face is usually blank, he feels no loyalty or obligations to anybody. He could crush my heart. 

Oh, fuck it.

I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him into me, crashing my lips against his. The addicting taste of his lips made me want this to last forever. He put one of his hands on my lower back and the other in my hair, before picking me up and placing me into the bed. I propped myself up with my elbows, watching his eyes go to the towel around me. 

He pulled his shirt off before crawling on top of me, ripping the towel to be exposing my body. The air felt cold against my skin but once he went in between my legs, my body temperature rose. 

His tongue pressed against my clit and I could just tell how wet I was. I had been touched down there before, but it was nothing like this. Aero knew exactly what he was doing, licking and rubbing all of the correct places that made me grip onto his bedding. My mouth would open every time he pressed his fingers against me, studying all of the places I liked to be touched. He removed his tongue for a second to whisper, "You taste amazing. Don't be nervous, I promise I'll please you."

A noise of pleasure escaped my mouth when he went back, his left hand going around my thigh. I said his name, needing to feel what my body was craving. I was getting teased, and I needed the real thing now. He stood up for a second to remove his pants and underwear, a large erection now appearing that only made me more wet.

He climbed on top of me and placed a few kisses against my neck that I knew would leave marks. His warm hands traced my body but stayed and lingered on my chest for a moment. His lips went to my boobs for a while, kissing them everywhere. He sat up on his knees, his hands gripping my hips. He asked me, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," I responded hungrily, needing to feel it already. I ignored everything in my brain that tried to convince me this was wrong. 

He put himself inside of me with ease with how wet I was. A noise came out of both of our mouths as he did so, his from pleasure and mine from pain. His dick was selfishly large, making tears form in my eyes.

It hurt. It hurt like a bitch.

My nails dug into his back with so much force that I knew tomorrow he'd have marks from it. His first few thrusts made me bite my lip in pain. He moaned, and the pain started to die down a little bit and feel more pleasureful. He pressed his lips against mine as he continued to thrust, making my breathing stop every time he did. 

He moved his lips to my ear and whispered, "You are fucking addicting."

I could tell he wanted to go harder, but he was holding himself back. My back was arching and although the pain was still there, the feeling of pleasure overpowered it. I kissed his jawline before telling him, "Harder."

He started going harder instantly, making me moan with every thrust he did. He was hitting somewhere that made my legs feel weak, his movements confident. He knew he was pleasing me and it seemed to make him even harder. 

Have I had sex before? Yes. Have I finished before? No.

I couldn't help but call out his name while my body inched closer and closer to finishing. A smirk formed on his face at his and he whispered, "Scream my name and only my name."