Chapter 35

MARCH 27TH

I probably look like such a creep right now.

But I want answers. Did I do something wrong?

After just watching him for a few moments because I was gathering up the courage to go up and talk to him, I just went for it. I walked straight up to him and said, "Tomas, you and I need to have a chat."

He slipped his phone into the pocket of his khakis and looked away from me, "No we don't."

"What is your problem? We hang out a few times, become friends and then you just start ignoring me."

He shrugged, "Thats life."

"No it isn't. It's you being a dick."

He let out a frustrated sigh. He leaned against the wall behind him and said, "Look, I think you're a sweet girl. But it's easier if we aren't friends."

My eyebrows lowered, "Why?"

He rolled his eyes. He pushed himself off of the wall and said while walking straight past me, "Stop asking questions you don't want the answers to."

I was left with my lips parted and my question unanswered. Whatever, if Tomas doesn't want to be my friend then screw him. My phone started vibrating, with a call from somebody who was actually my friend. 

I picked up and Reids voice spoke, "Come over dumbass."

I laughed slightly. Aero told me he had something to do today for a while, so I guess I can hang out with Reid until he's done. I replied, "Fine. I'm at university, so I'll walk and be there soon."

"Good, I'm so fucking bored. The door will be unlocked like usual," he said before hanging up.

I put my earbuds in as I started to walk to Reids house. I pressed shuffle on my playlist and 505 started playing, so I put my phone back in my pocket. It was a cloudy day today, looking like it might rain later.

As I approached Reids house I took my earbuds out and walked right into his house. I was expecting him to be in his room or laying on the couch but to my surprise, he was in the kitchen. I walked over and took a seat on one of the stools, staring at whatever he was trying to make.

He sighed, "Okay, you've caught me. I invited you over so you could make me something because this tastes like shit."

"I can't cook. I can bake, but I can't cook."

He rolled his eyes, "Where's Aero? Can he come over and cook some 5 star meal?"

"No, he said he had something to do today. Come on, let's put our brains together," I said in a cheerful voice, taking some food out of the fridge.

Reid stood completely still, looking at me with his eyebrows raised. I asked him, "What?"

"Hailey we are both idiots. We share 2 combined brain cells."

I laughed, placing the food onto the counter. I took a dramatic deep breath and said, "We got this. Our 2 combined brain cells are about to make a kick ass lunch."

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

A E R O

I knocked on Alessandro's door, holding my gun that was in my pocket in case he tried anything. I heard footsteps coming to the door and then it swung open, revealing a stressed looking Alessandro. 

I said in a sarcastic tone while walking past him to enter his house, "Well, you look good princess." 

"Fuck off, Black. I've got so much shit from my dad to take care of, and on top of that, I'm still planning his fucking funeral that's tomorrow. Speaking of the funeral, I want you to get there early. If any of the other guests see you there, they'll probably start shooting right away."