Chapter 23

MARCH 18TH

As my eyes opened, an amazing smell filled my nose. Aero, who had been beside me, was now replaced by a body dent. I got my ass out of bed and walked into the kitchen.

Aero was taking cooked bacon out of the pan and placing it on a plate that also had eggs on it. He noticed me and a smile instantly formed on his face as he held it out for me to take the plate.

"Where's yours?" I asked, noticing there was only one plate.

He continued to hold it out until I took it. As I did he responded, "I have a meeting this morning at a restaurant."

"What's the meeting for?"

He sighed, as if thinking about it annoyed him. I sat at the table and he sat with me even though he wasn't eating. He said, "I did a hit for a family a few months ago and I want to discuss it."

I lowered my eyebrows, "Discuss what?"

"They never paid me."

I nodded while biting into my food. Aero should totally become a chef if he does decide to be done after this month. I'm hanging out with Reid for a little after class since Aero and I are going to be away for the next 3 days.

I ate my food and he picked up my plate to wash it before I could even move. After swallowing my final bite I told him, "Hey! I can do it."

He placed it in the sink and walked over to me, pulling me into a hug. He placed a kiss against the top of my head before saying, "I'm gonna miss you."

For an ice-cold guy, he sure became a teddy bear once we started dating. I don't think he can go 10 minutes without hugging or kissing me. 

I smiled up at him, "Reid will drop me back off in time for dinner."

He sighed slightly, "I know. But I'll still miss you."

If the school year wasn't so close to ending, I would skip and spend the day annoying Aero. But exams are in 2 months, so I can't miss classes. I quickly placed a kiss against his lips before cheerfully saying, "It's okay! I have a surprise for you later that will cheer you up."

"I don't like surprises. Tell me now."

I laughed slightly at how bluntly he talks while turning around and running to his bedroom to go change, "Nope!"

I changed quickly and brushed my hair. I decided to let Aero drive me, because I'm just that nice. I went to open my door once he parked but he placed his hands on my face and kissed me first. He pulled away and said, "You better fucking be home for dinner."

Like I said, he can't go longer than 10 minutes.

I smiled at him, "I will be."

I got out and walked to my class, feeling like I'm on cloud 9.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

A E R O

The Edmonson family is the worst fucking kind.

Rich, entitled, egotistical. The 3 of them sat at a table in the middle of the restaurant that they clearly rented out. The dad, Jeff, stood up once he saw me enter. He gave me a smile, "Black!"

"Wheres my fucking money."

Hailey tells me I talk bluntly. I just like getting to the point. 

He let out a laugh, taking a seat back down. There was nothing for him to laugh about. He gestured for me to go and sit on the empty chair, which I did. I was sitting beside his wife and across from his young adult son who looked terrified by my presence.