Chapter 16

MARCH 13TH

This is the day that I've been waiting for my entire life.

Reids 23rd birthday party.

Yay.

I already know that even though he's going to be with Bruno the entire night, but I still feel like I'm going to have to be babysitting an extremely drunk Reid. Drunk Reid makes me want to throw myself out of a building and not talk to him for an entire year. But then I always get over it the next day.

Aero dropped me off at my house in the morning, because I knew my parents would be at work. I didn't really wanna talk about it and he completely understood. We just watched movies together in silence for a bit before going to bed. 

I found a dress that I thought would be amazing for tonight. Aeros coming in about an hour - so I still have time to shower and get ready. 

I took a warm shower before blow-drying my hair. I put my dress on and shoes that were the same colour. I added some makeup and perfume. I had a big dinner a few hours ago so that I'd be able to handle my alcohol better later.

The knock at my door made a huge smile appear on my face. I walked down my stairs and happily opened my door, my jaw dropping once I saw Aero.

My hands went over my mouth and I whispered while laughing, "Oh my god."

"Jesus Christ," He rolled his eyes, speaking in an unamused tone.

I stared down at our outfits. I wore a black dress and black shoes because I assumed he was going to wear black and white, but he didn't. He stood there wearing black pants and shoes, with a lilac button-up shirt.

He sighed, "I only wore this shit 'cause I thought you were going to wear it."

I couldn't help but laugh. That was my same thinking about wearing a black dress. I gestured back up to my room and said, "I can go change-"

"No. You look amazing," he cuts me off.

I smiled while closing my door and getting into his car. I had the gifts for him and Reid in my bag. I was going to give Reids his right away, but I was going to wait a little before giving it to Aero. 

It wasn't that long of a drive, maybe 15 minutes. Once we parked in the parking lot he said to me in a serious voice, "I want you with me the entire night. Okay?"

I nodded my head, not thinking much of it. The only people that I know that are gonna be here are him, Reid, and Bruno. And I don't plan on talking to new people. We got out and walked into the party, and it was packed. There were hundreds of people here, on both the top and bottom floors. 

I could spot Reid because he was dancing terribly with Bruno. I walked over to them and smiled, "Happy birthday Reid!"

His face lit up seeing us - well, his face lit up seeing Aero. Aero spoke from beside me, "Happy birthday. I got something for you."

He pulled a case out of his pocket and opened it, revealing a watch. Reid instantly took it and put it on while smiling widely, he looked at it as if it were made of gold. I pulled out what I got him too as somebody that I assume was Bruno's friend approached him. He dragged him away while laughing, it now just being Aero, Reid, and I. I handed Reid my gift for him and he said, "Oh my god, this is perfect."

It wasn't the best gift ever, or the most expensive, but it was something I knew he'd like and would make him happy. He holds it in his hands and shakes it while saying, "Bruno actually had an amazing gift. He told me that he'd go to Amsterdam with me."