Chapter 39

MARCH 29TH

H A I L E Y

I placed the cup of coffee I just made on Aero's nightstand before saying semi-quietly, "Good morning my love!"

He opened his eyes slightly, looking at me and then the cup that I put beside him. He shut his eyes again and complained, "Can't you just skip? Wouldn't staying in bed all day be more fun?"

"Well duh," I replied while sitting down beside him. "But tomorrow is my last day before I start my break so there's no point in skipping."

He sighed before sitting up, his black hair messy. He ran a hand through it while saying, "Fine. But I'm picking your ass up the second it hits 1."

After I'm done hanging out with Reid and telling him about moving, I still want to have my date with Aero. I already have the first part planned in my head, but he doesn't need to know that yet. I nodded my head in agreement and he took a sip of his coffee before getting up to change.

He drove me to my university and just staring at the building already bored me. Aero noticed my look and said, "Regret not skipping now?"

"I need to get my degree so that I can get an awesome job and be able to start paying for our new house."

He shook his head, "You know I'm paying in full, right?"

"No, no, no. Aero-"

A smirk formed on his face as the clock changed times, "Looks like you're gonna have to go now if you don't want to be late."

I looked at the clock and saw that my class started in 3 minutes. I tried one last time, "Don't buy it in full-"

He cut me off once again, "Your professor wouldn't be too happy to see you walk in late."

I shook my head while laughing. I grabbed my bag and quickly got out of the car, needing to run to class to make it on time. As I started running, Aero rolled down his window and yelled, "I love you!"

I smiled to myself while I continued running, only having 2 minutes now.

As I expected, my entire class was boring. At least after tomorrows class, I'll get a break. I need to start applying to schools in Philadelphia, but first I need to tell Reid that I'm even moving at all. I'm so nervous to tell him, my stomach feels like it's in knots.

Once my class was over I walked out and saw Reid waiting for me. He wore grey sweatpants with an oversize black hoodie and he asked me, "Is it obvious that I slept in these clothes?"

I shrugged, "A little."

We started to walk outside and do the walk to his house that we've done hundreds of times. But a sadness came over me realizing that this could be the last time. He looked down at me and his eyebrows lowered, "What's wrong?"

I wiped the sad look off of my face and said, "Oh, nothing."

He continued to stare at me, "Are you sure? You can talk to me even if you and Aero are having problems. I'll probably side with you anyways."

A laugh escaped my lips. I shook my head slightly, "No, Aero and I are great. That actually kind of leads into something that I have to tell you."

His face lit up, "Oh, can I go first?"

"Sure," I smiled.

"Bruno and I are back together."

My lips parted in surprise. He nodded, "We talked things out, and we're back together. And to make things even better, we're back on to go to Amsterdam. Plus Aero wants to hang out again in a few days. Life really couldn't get any fucking better."