: chapter 31

Three weeks had passed since Yeonjun left Korea. You are still missing him all day and everyday. Recently, you're just hanging out with Sona and Yeonjun's friend more. Yeonjun got more busy and so you are because the continuation of the final semester had recently started.

You got up from bed and prepare for school since today's class was pretty early. You take a bath before eating a simple breakfast, you brush your teeth and dress up for school.

"Boring..." you said while moving around and eating a bread with nutella.

After eating a simple breakfast, you brush your teeth then change your clothes into uniform. You grab your bag and keys. You put some money on your wallet and grab your phone.

You headed outside and locked the door. You check your phone and your conversation with Yeonjun. Its been 5 days since he doesn't replied to your messages and he just keep reading it. You feel bad and kinda hate it but you do trust him.

You call for the taxi and it stopped. You said your school address and sent Yeonjun a message even you haven't getting any reply from him.

To: Jagiya
hi are you okay? its
already been 6 days
today since you sent
me a message and
i'm kinda worried to
you because you keep
reading messages but
you're not answering me
Sent

You look outside of the window. Today's weather is kinda not good, not a long after, it started to rain really heavy. You arrived to your school and paid the taxi driver then you bring out your foldable umbrella and quickly went to your classroom.

You saw Sona and she smiles at you, "Y/N" she greeted you. You sat beside her, "So, did Yeonjun messaged you already?"

You shook your head and pout, "Nope... he just keeps reading my messages..."

"at least he reads it"

"yeah... i guess so" you said and smile.

---

Sona, Taehyun, Beomgyu, Hyuka, Soobin and You, eats lunch together. You just ate small amount of your food because you feel that you got no appetite.

They all noticed that you look so down but they're trying to ignore it, in concern way, just not to make you feel awkward.

"Shall we go to arcade house today?" Beomgyu suggested, "What do you think Y/N?"

"I guess it was okay" you said.

"Come with us" he said and everyone agreed.

"Sure" you said.

Beomgyu smile, "okay! after class! let's go!" he cheered and as usual, he's always the loudest one.

After lunch, you and Sona go back to the class and you still doesn't talk too much to her or to anyone because you just feel that you're not in the mood to talk.

---

After Class, you all headed to arcade house and everyone was having fun except you. You keep stealing glance to your phone to check if Yeonjun replied or not. You feel anxious and worried.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Sona ask and you nod, "Are you sure? You can always tell me when something is bothering you"

"I'm okay... it's just Yeonjun haven't replied back to me and I'm getting more worried" you said.