: chapter 65

Announcement:

I'll be changing the fanfiction that I'm writing from Hyunjin's Fanfiction to Felix Fanfiction because I want to focus on one story for now, after I'll write this. Jungkook's Fanfiction will be unpublished and will be hold too.

For now, I'll be focusing on Felix Fanfiction :) and then after that, I'll be writing other Idol's Fanfiction. Also, follow me on YouTube, for good song playlist ahead and kpop games. Also, I do virtual fanfiction there! :)

Thank you xx

---

Being in lost and in pain. You still don't know how to react to the things that just happened. It was still a big question to you if what did you do to deserve this.

You were at Sona's home and crying all out your pain.

"Y/N..." Sona said and hug you tightly, "Let it all out" she said.

"What did I do to him? I never cheated on him... do I?" you said and crying so bad.

Sona broke the hug and looks at you, "Have you listen to his explanation?"

You shook your head, "I heard enough... I'm so tired... another explanation means another lie..." you said.

"I can't blame you to feel that way..."

"It hurts so much... I trusted him the most" you said.

"What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know... but... I cancel off the Wedding and I return the engagement ring to him"

"Are you sure that you're not going to regret this?" Sona asked you.

You shook your head, "No... I won't but... I'm sure he will. It will be hard for the both of us but I have no other choice, he broke my heart so bad and I don't know if I can forgive him. I gave him many chances... I was fool enough to believe that he will change... but he didn't... he keep telling a lie and I'm sick of it"

Sona let out a big sigh and her phone ring. It was Taehyun.

"I'm pretty sure he knows what happened" Sona sigh.

"Don't tell him that I'm here..."

Sona nod and answer the phone.

"Taehyun-ah?"

' is Y/N there? '

"No... why?"

' Can you come over here and stay with Yeonjun Hyung for a bit? I have to go and find Y/N with Beomgyu '

"O-okay, I'll try"

' Okay, go here safely '

As she ended the call.

"They are going to look for you, Y/N"

"Why?"

"I don't know but Yeonjun was there and Taehyun wants me to look after him because they need to leave to find you"

You nod, "Go there... and make sure to tell me what's happening. Make sure to let me know that Yeonjun is not going home because I have to pack my things and leave him"

"Without him knowing?"

"What for? we broke up"

"Butㅡ"

You held Sona's hand, "please...?"

Sona sigh deeply, "Okay..."

She stood up and put her oversized hoodie on, "Sona..."