: chapter 18

"Y/N..." you look behind just to see Mark standing there. He look devastated and under his eyes was dark circle eyebags. You thought yourself that maybe he didn't sleep that much. He quickly pushed you to the wall, holding both of your wrist and slowly leaning closer to your face.   

"MARK WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" you scream, "HELP! PLEASE HELP!" 

Mark still doing what he's doing and you felt so scared that you couldn't even move. You just close your eyes while praying that someone will come to help you. Not a long after, you felt the loosen grip from your wrist, just to see Mark on the floor- laying down. You look behind to see Yeonjun, trying to catch his breathe and you can tell the anger from his eyes, just like how he look at Mark. 

"What do you think are you doing?" he said to Mark and grab him by his collar. You were trying to stop them but Yeonjun was too strong, "I've told you many times to stay away from Y/N!!!" he scream. 

"Yeonjun, I-I'm okay" you said. 

He look at you, "No! I know you're not okay!" he said. He look at Mark with full of anger and pushed him to the wall, "I know Y/N longer than you know her. I respected her since from the day I met her when we were young and seeing her getting abused like this. I don't know what more can I do to you, Mark" he said and tighten the grip from Mark's collar.

"YEONJUN! DON'T!" you stopped him, "DON'T... please..." you said while crying. 

Yeonjun calm down and let go Mark, "be thankful she stopped me..." he said.

Not a long after, Mark was taken to the Police Station and you decided not to file any case to him but instead he need to stay away from you. You and Yeonjun went out from the Station when everything was settled. 

"Yeonjun... can you promise me not to tell this to my Mom and Brother?" you said. 

Yeonjun nod, "but promise me you will tell this to them sooner or later. You should not keep this secret more longer" he said as you nod. Yeonjun smile, "I'm relieved that you're okay" he said. 

You felt the tears roll down from your eyes when you saw his smile. You felt bad for seeing him smiling sweetly to you while you can't do anything back for him.

"Did I say something?" he worringly said while cupping your face, "Sorry... I'm sorry" he said and hug you while caressing your hair, "cry as much as you want" he said, as you cry more heavily. 

"I'm sorry... I can't do anything for you but you've done many things for me" you said. 

He look at you as he smile, "it is not something you asked for, Y/N... it is something I wanted and willingly to do for you. It is something that someone will do for you, Y/N... because I love you" he said. 

You look at him gently, "Wha-What did you say?"

"I said I love you... I don't know if this is the right time to confessed to you because I felt that this situation was a bit off.... but everytime you're around with other guys, I felt jealous and I felt like you're someone that I can't lose. There is no other reason why I am here, why I came back here... I am really here to find you because I like you since from the day I met you and the more I keep thinking about you, I'm falling inlove to you. I came here clueless, thinking if someone owns your heart already but I feel happy that you don't have someone else-"

"because its you" you said. 

Yeonjun looks at you in confusion, "what do you mean?"

"it is you... who I am waiting for" you said and smile, "I waited many years... hoping that you will come back because you promised that to me when we were young" 

"Really?"

You nod, "I always coming back to the same playground that we used to play when I was young. Hoping that you were joking and I wait there every weekends... but you did not come..."

"I'm sorry..." he said and hug you once again, "I won't gonna leave you anymore" he said and hug you more tighter, "I promise... I will always be here for you" he said. 

You felt comfortable whenever he's around. You felt safe and protected through his arms. You like this feeling.