: chapter 22

You and Yeonjun spent the whole hour together before going back at the classroom. You are both kinda awkward since this day is your first day as couple.

"4rth of March will always be my favorite date, Y/N" he said, "We were official couple! I'm so happy!"

"I am happy too, Yeoni"

"Yeoni?" he chuckle, "You're giving me a nickname right now?"

"Yeah, Yeonjun + Gorgi Dog. So I'll call you Yeoni... is it... weird?"

"Its weird..." you were little upset, "Its weird that I like it" Yeonjun smile, "Ofcourse I love every nickname that you'll give to me, Y/N"

You smile.

You bumped to Sona and the two of you act weirdly, "Where you have been, Y/N? I saw the both of you entering the University together but when I arrived the classroom. You're both not there!"

"Ah we just..." Yeonjun was about to answer.

"Ah! We just return the book that we borrowed from the Library!" you said.

Sona nod but somehow looking at both of you, suspiciously, "Okay...?"

Yeonjun smile at you after Sona walkaway. You smiled back and go inside the classroom. You sat down next to Sona and feel so happy.

Not a long after, the Professor enter the classroom. He smiled at everyone after you all greeted him.

"Class, I have something to announce! I think you will really like this news. So, today our class will only be 30 minutes but since it was a short time. I'll just get your attendance and you may leave because today, all of the Teachers got a sudden meeting. I'll see you all, next week for our new topic. Okay?"

Everyone cheered and waited for their name to be called. The Professor leave right after he got your attendance.

Yeonjun went closer to you, "Do you want t watch movie together?" he asked you.

You look at him before looking at Sona who's already smiling, "Okay!" you answered.

Yeonjun held your hand and pickup your bag, "Let'sㅡ"

"WAIT A MINUTE!" Sona excitingly said, "ARE YOU TWO DATING!? OMG!!!!!" she said and Taehyun smiled at you.

You smiled and Yeonjun looks at you. You look at him then look at Sona and nod, "It's actually... our... first day" you shyly said.

Sona clap her hands and cutely jump, "OMG!!! IS THIS FOR REAL??? MY BESTIE GOT BOYFRIEND!!! FOR REALLLLLL!!!!????" she said, "I'm so happy for you two!"

You smiled, "Thank you!"

Sona hugged you and look at Yeonjun, "Oh sorry for hugging YOUR.GIRL.FRIEND!" she said and laugh.

Yeonjun smile, "We want to stay and talk to you guys but this day should be spent well~" he said.

"It's okay, Hyung! Sona and I are going to have our camping today too. Good thing, we have more time to prepare for our things" Taehyun said, "Enjoy your first day as couple!"

Beomgyu smirk and looks at Yeonjun, "This Hyung is impressing his girlfriend!" he said and tap Hueningkai.

Subin smiled, "Just let them leave, guys! I'm getting sick to see new couples!"

You laugh with them, "Wait... since when did you guys arrived here? You we're not there when we're talking"

Yeonjun looks at them, "We all know that you're officially together, so we went here, right after our Professor announced about the meeting just to tease Yeonjun Hyung" said by Beomgyu.

"So, am I the only one who didn't know about this?" Sona said.

You smile, "I was supposed to tell you after class. Wait, how did you guys know?"

Hueningkai showed their kakao groupchat, "Yeonjun Hyung sent this to us. So, we knew about it"

"How did you guys know it was me? It could be someone else though?" you said

Subin shook his head, "Yeonjun Hyung always talk about you and he told us that he likes you. We encouraged him to confessㅡ" Yeonjun cover his mouth.

"Can you guys stop talking too much?" he said.

Beomgyu and Hueningkai trying their best not to laugh while Taehyun is just smiling at them.

"Let's go?" Yeonjun said and looks at you.

You nod, "We should go!" you said and smile before waving at them.

Sona smiled at you, "Go ahead!"

Yeonjun and you leave them. Yeonjun held your hands and keep smiling. He keep stealing glance from you, from time to time.

"What?" you said and smile.

Yeonjun smile back, "I love this feeling! I'm just happy!"

---

Hi Guys sorry cause I was out of ideas these days. Anyways ㅠㅠ I want to say thank you for supporting my story! ❤😭 I really appreciate your private messages and comments!