: chapter 43

The crickets are cricking on late late night. You were sitting at the Hospital's mini garden outside just to get some fresh air after a really chaotic happening. Yeonjun stayed to Hospital with you and your Mom since your brother already has a family that he needs to protect as well. The police were still looking for San and their team. Your Dad's guard were guarding your Dad's private room and the guards were strict to visitors.

Yeonjun came and give you a cup of coffee and handed you his jacket. You wore it and he sat down next to you. He held your hand and bitterly smile at you. You tried to smile back but you just really can't. You like his presence but you still feel flustered and blaming yourself to what just happened.

It wasn't Yeonjun but me... I was the problem all along.

"I don't know if I was on the right time to ask this but are you okay?" Yeonjun asked.

Of course I am not.

"Of course I am okay... just... worried about my Dad" you smile.

"Are you sure that there's nothing else bothering you?"

"N-Nope..."

"Are you sure?"

You nod.

You headed back to your Dad's room without any words and just left Yeonjun. He felt uneasy on how you were acting to him but he knew that something is bothering you and he just let you think alone since he thought that you might be just really stressed out for now.

Surprisingly, Taehyun came.

He stared at Yeonjun before sitting next to him.

Yeonjun sigh.

"I saw what happened" Taehyun said.

Yeonjun smile bitterly, "How's Sona?" he asked.

Taehyun sigh as well, "She keeps blaming herself... she doesn't wanna see Y/N yet because she felt embarrassed to her... I told her parents if she can stay at our house for now and they allowed her and its kinda relief that she can sleep well"

"That's good to know and I hope she wouldn't blame herself" Yeonjun said, "Nobody like what's happening right now"

"You were right, Hyung"

They just both stared at the sky, "I just wish that they will find San sooner... and end this shit" Yeonjun said and sigh.

Taehyun just nod and smile bitterly, "I feel stupid for trusting him so much..." he said.

"I am too" someone said.

They both look back and saw Wooyoung in beige coat. He sat down in front of Taehyun and Yeonjun before smiling bitterly. He was free because you did not file any case against him because afterall, he was just used by San. Wooyoung agreed to take a healing therapy from a psychiatrist instead of putting him in a jail for a month.

"I'm sorry for leading the problem this far..." he sigh, "I feel so stupid to agreed with San and being friends with him... I thought he was nice to me all along but he's not..."

"That's okay... we are all used by him" Taehyun said, "I feel betrayed as well..."

"Me too" he sigh and looks at Yeonjun who's feeling uneasy, "Are you okay?" he asked.

Yeonjun nod, "I guess...?"

Beomgyu, Soobin and Hueningkai suddenly came.

"We can't sleep" Beomgyu said.

"We feel bothered..." said by Hueningkai.

"Does your parents know that you were all here?" Yeonjun asked.