: chapter 39

"YEONJUN!!!"

"Y/N CALM DOWN!!!"

"YEONJUN HELP ME!!!"

"Y/N! Listen to me first!"

"I don't wanna hear your explanations!!!" you said.

"I did not plan this with Wooyoung. He planned it all by himself and I was the one who called for the police"

"Then how did you know everything about him?"

"We were friends for a long time now when his friendship with Yeonjun gone bad... I thought Yeonjun was the bad one all along but our friends and I... thinks that Wooyoung is the one who got problem. He easily got jealous and turning to be a psycho... someone that we didn't know..." he said and walk towards the window and you did too.

You were both watching Wooyoung who's sitting at the road, probably thinking, "Then how did you know his plan..."

"He told me everything" he said, "I can't bare looking at you guys being scared because of him and I want him to stop these bad things and the grudge that he holds for so long. I want him to stop, so... I pretend that Wooyoung guarded my home, just to be able to go with you guys and make sure that you are all safe..."

"Why did you betrayed him?"

"Because I like you" your eyes widened, "I like you for so long now just before Mark likes you but I have no chance to tell you. I know it was a bad timing to tell this... but I can't take it anymore. I wanted to tell you that I used to like you because I feel distant to you. We were a good classmates before but because I used to like you, I distant my self from you..."

"But you know that Yeonjun and I areㅡ"

"Of course! I know about that and I'm completely aware about my limits... I just don't want to feel awkward to you anymore just because I started liking you... and I hope you won't be awkward with me because I have no plans on ruining your relationship with Yeonjun because I no longer like you and even if I do like you. I really have no plans to ruin the both of you... I can tell that you have this special bond together"

"I'm thankful that you understand that and thanks for telling me that and I don't feel awkward to you all this time, maybe you just feel that way... just I find you suspicious this time, so I freaked out..."

"Of course I do... I understand that, Y/N... you will freaked out because I was with Wooyoung all this time and also, I just hope that we still can be that good classmatesㅡ"

"a friend, San..." you said and smile, "We can be friends! I don't mind if you used to like me because that was long time ago and you told me that you don't like me anymore, so I guess there are no reason for me to be awkward with you" 

He smile, "Thank you" he sigh, "I hope nobody will knew about this... and let's just think that this never happened, Y/N"

You nod, "Of course! I won't tell anybody but I have to tell this to Yeonjun because you know? I don't wanna hide this from him..."

"Of course you can"

You nod and smile, I can't tell a lie to him..."

"You really do love him"

"Of course, I do... I will not wait for that long for him if I don't..." you said and smile, "He is someone I can't lose..."

He then smile and look at the window and saw Wooyoung that finally saw you both. He was waving and smiling at San and telling him to kill you.

San smile back and nodded and look at you, "the police will go here, right?"

"Yes..."

"We supposed to stay here and distract Wooyoung then wait for the police to come"