: chapter 15

"Ah... hi Y/N"

"Who's this?" you asked.

The guy on the other line cleared his throat, "it is Mark" he said, "I got your number from the Student on your Club" he explained.

"Ah... okay. So, why did you call?"

"Ah, are you sleeping?"

"No, but I was about to... and... why?"

He can heard his breathing was different. He sounds nervous, "I... I was thinking about tomorrow"

"Yeah, I am coming. Don't worry and the fact that you're picking me up to my house. Well, I have no choice but to come with you"

"Uhm... great! Okay! Have a good night and I will pick you up by 2 in the afternoon..."

"Okay, same with you"

"Okay" as he ended the phone call.

You lay down in your bed as your phone rung once again. Flashing the caller I.D on your screen, it was Yeonjun. You just sigh and ignore his phone call to you.

You were just staring at your phone while Yeonjun kept calling you. After 8 times, he give up calling you and sent you a message.

💬 Yeonjun
Y/N, can you come out?
Can we talk? Please?

You ignored his message.

💬 Yeonjun
Please? It will be quick.
I promise you.

You once ignored it.

💬 Yeonjun
Spare me some time.

You sigh and got up from your bed.

You open the door just to see Yeonjun sitting on your staircase and he quickly got up once she saw you. He looks at you and brightly smile. You just glare at him and waiting for him to say something, as he come closer.

"H-Hi... thanks for letting me to talk to you" he said. You just stare at him and waiting for the next thing he will say, "Uhm... I just wanted to apologized to what I behave these past few days" he said and sigh, "I always wanted to tell these to you but I have no chance either. Actually, Daehee told me to ignore you or else she will hurt you. I was afraid that she will literally gonna do that to you, so I choose to ignore you for your safety. Believed on me, I really have no intention to ignore you"

"And why you care if Daehee would hurt me?" you ask.

Yeonjun looks at you with hesitation on his face, "I like yoㅡ I like to protect you from Daehee because I am your friend and I think that if I did what she want me to do then she will stop messing you"

"Right... I am just your friend."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing, nevermind. So, you think she stopped messing with me even you ignored me?"

"I....I don't know..."

"Why you did not explain this to me before rather than right now? Do you know how embarrassed I am whenever you ignore me infront of our friends?" you said and crossed your arms, "And seriously, Yeonjun? You trust Daehee? Do you think she will not going to hurt me even you ignore me? You got it wrong, Choi."