: chapter 1

You were chilling at the living room in late night of Saturday. You turn on the TV and open the lays chips right in front of you and watch 'The Notebook' movie. You just chill in and enjoy your night alone. You were living alone in your house and since you were 18, your parents decided to bought a small apartment for you. They want you to live alone and be independent on your own just like your older brother, Hyeonsu. 

On the middle of the movie someone knock to your door as you look at it, "Who could it be?" you asked yourself. You stood up and was about to open the door but you stop, wondering if who will visit you at late night. Instead of opening the door, you look at the window but nobody was there as someone knock once again. You jumped in scare and move a little backward from the door. You turn off the TV and run upstairs in your room. You locked the door and called your brother Hyeonsu who's living closer to your apartment. 

He answered the phone call. 

"HYEONSU!!!" you almost yelled. 

'WHY YOU'RE NOT OPENING THE DOOR?'

At that moment you ended the phone call and go downstairs with annoyed face. You open the door and see Hyeonsu who's laughing at you. 

"Why did you come here at this late night?" you asked. 

He laugh once again before answering you, "I want to scare you for some reason. I was hiding there and keep knocking your door using this stick" he showed the stick and laugh once again. 

"YOU FOOL!" as you hit him and he went inside. 

You were about to lock the door when someone faraway from you was standing under the street light and looking at you. You were in a hurry and lock the door as you look back to Hyeonsu who's eating the chip and watching the TV.

"You shouldn't do that" you told him, "Why are you here?" 

He smile, "I want to spend the night here..." he said. 

"Let me guess! You and Yena broke up?" you told him as he nod, "cause whenever you guys doing that you're always coming to me"

"Of course" he said while eating chips, "You're not just my sister but my bestfriend as well" he smile. 

You and Hyeonsu had a great relationship as brother and sister. You love him just the way he was, except of him being so stubborn and he likes teasing you over things. You never call him 'Oppa', even he is 2 years older than you because for the both of you? You act like just the same age. Hyeonsu likes to tease you by being sweet towards you which you hate the most. He likes to open up his problems to you, which you don't do. You prefer to keep your problems inside of you and just solve it alone. 

"What happened?" you ask. 

He smile once again, "I don't want to talk about it..."

You just nod and let him to watch the movie with you, "want some ice cream?" you smile.

"PERFECT!" he said and clap his hands. 

You went to the kitchen and get a gallon of ice cream on the freezer and going back with two spoons. You sat next to him and open the cover of the vanilla ice cream. 

"Why you have so many foods more than I do?" he chuckle. 

"... because I like to refill my refrigerator and stock cabinet every week" 

"Wow, you should refill mine too" he said. 

You glare at him, "No way! I earned the money that I buy for my groceries" as you said. 

He stood up and went to your kitchen. His eyes widened by what he sees. Your stocks cabinet is full of canned foods, your refrigerator have some foods to eat which is good for one week, your stainless cabinet got to many drinks and sweets. Hyeonsu get the green small bag and put some foods on it. 

"HEY! THAT'S MINE!" you shouted but he doesn't care. 

He was like there and shopping for free. 

You just let him to get what he wants, "beggar" you said and smirk. 

"I heard you!" he said and glare before smiling after he sees the marshmallows. 

You just sigh and continue eating ice cream.