: chapter 25

Hi, before starting this Chapter. I would like to thank you all for always supporting my stories. Especially, giving love to my works and I really do appreciate your lovely comments and other comments that would help me to improved my writing skills as an author. You are all amazing and I love you all!

Please do comment if who or which artist would you like me to do some fanfictions? (another story) I would really appreciate to listen and see your ideas. Also, if its an artist that I'm not familiar with, I would be glad to learn things about them and give my best to pull off a great story for you guys.

Lastly, recommend me some cute nicknames for all of you since some of you were requesting me a nickname for my lovely readers. I couldn't answer all of your messages on my inbox, so I would love to make a poll on comment section. Anyways, enjoy the next chapter. :) P.S. You can also read my new fanfiction for BTS Jeon Jungkook titled "As what you wish, Mr. Jeon".

---

You got up from your bed and check the time. You promised a lunch together with Yeonjun, so you quickly prepare since its 9 in the morning and you will be meeting at 11 a.m.

You smell a food from the Kitchen and it seems that someone is cooking breakfast for you. You quickly went outside of your bedroom and saw your brother.

"You're awake?" he smile at you.

"What's happening..." you awkwardly asked, "You ignored me for almost months and then I will find you cooking on my kitchen?"

He smile bitterly and place the plate with bacon and eggs, "Sit down" he said.

You did as what he said.

He sat down and give you some bread on your plate, "Eat first and I will tell you while we're eating" he smile.

You took a bite and look at him while munching your food, "So what exactly is happening in here?"

He sigh, "Y/N..." and then he looks at you, "I'll be leaving Korea tonight..."

He looks at you, as you laugh, "What a joke!". You stop laughing as soon as you saw him being serious, "Wait... are you for real?" he nod, "Wait... why so suddenly?"

"I actually have a child"

"And why the hell you hide it from me?"

"You know my ex girlfriend and how she hurt me... I know you hate her so much and I thought... you might think that I'm dumb for getting back together with her and we have baby..."

"Look, you're my brother and I wasn't on the position to judge you. Its your life, bro. Afterall, the choice is on you" you said, "You actually hide your baby to me? I feel betrayed" you said.

He sigh and smile at you, "I'm sorry..."

"Where will you go?"

"We will live to Japan for now, since I got a nice offer from there and I want to live there with them"

"May I see your baby before you go?"

He nod and smile, "He looks like a lot like me"

"I wanna see!" you said excitedly, "So... uhm... what time will be your flight?"