: chapter 16

"Mark?"

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing at late night outside with other guy?" Mark ask you.

"Wait... how did you know?" he felt uneasy to what he just said and he felt surprised.

Because of his anger, he blurt out some words that he knew he should not said, "Oh, I... uhm... I just did some errands and just passed by your house" he said as an excuse.

"O-Okay...?"

"Who are you with?"

"It was my brother" Y/N said.

Mark felt more angry just to knew Y/N was lying to her. Mark just said a good night to Y/N while staring at the two of them from a far.

He doesn't like what he's looking at right now. A minutes after, the two of them look at Mark and he knew that they're talking about him. He just watch them.

After an hour of waiting, Yeonjun went inside on Y/N's house. He was more anger than before, he couldn't believed on what he saw just now.

"How dare you Y/N... how could you lie to me..." he said with anger.

Y/N look at him once again before going inside. He felt betrayed and kick the air, out of anger.

Mark was stalking Y/N almost everyday but Y/N didn't know about him. Even in school, Mark secretly following Y/N because he doesn't like her with real feelings at all but he's more like... obsessed with her.

It all happened when they were in grade school. In 2nd grade, Mark was a weak student back then and many kids are bullying him because he was from abroad and he couldn't speak korean well. Then again, Sarah saw him as she help Mark with the bullies and Daehee being the mean girl, the bullies just run away from them.

Soon after that, Mark, Daehee and Sarah becamr a great friends. They are all doing well together as best friends but Daehee begin to be insecure to Sarah since Mark spent a lot of time with Sarah rather than to Daehee. She felt alone and out of place.

At the young age, Daehee was capable to do the things that mostly kid on her age can't do. She was capable to manipulate people, to make bad things to them just to make people be scared to her and she can even make them suffer and because of insecurity and jealousy. Daehee made a plan to kill Sarah at a very young age but literally nobody knows, only Mark do.

Flashback

Mark and Sarah was playing at the top of the slide. Mark pretending to be the Husband and Sarah pretend to be the Wife. They are happily playing and eating together. It was their break time and they spent a lot of time being together, the reason why Daehee became left out.

Daehee was staring at them with a lot of anger. She knew that she need to do something to Sarah or else she will never get Mark's attention.

"Let's get rid of her, Daehee" she tells herself.

She walk closer to both of them as she climb up and said Hi to both of them. They were too busy, so they just said 'Hi' to Daehee and continue playing.