: chapter 50

⚠️ SMUT CHAPTER ⚠️

***

"but seriously Yeonjun... getting jealous of him will be useless" you said.

"Why?" he said before munching the food.

"He is just my friend and you are the one I love, there's a huge gap between you and him but if he makes you feel uncomfortable then let me know, so I can stay away from him" you said.

Yeonjun nod, "No need to stay away from him actually. I trust you the same, Y/N" he said and smile.

You smile back.

" I want you so bad, Y/N... " Yeonjun thought while looking at you.

You had so much fun outside and you went on shopping and trying more foods. You and Yeonjun almost got a same taste over hobbies and foods, so it was really fun for you.

***

Right then, you both went back to your house and spend time together. You both watch some movies on your bedroom while eating snacks. You keep laughing whenever Yeonjun got scared to the movie.

- ( time skip ) -

10:59 p.m

You both finished watching movie. Yeonjun was preparing to go home and you were looking at him and his back was facing you. He was putting his coat on and you suddenly run towards him and back hugged him.

Yeonjun was a bit surprised. He held your hands and face you, "What's wrong?" he sweetly asked while softly massaging your hand.

"Can you stay?" you said.

He seems worried, "Will it be okay to you? I mean... you know..." he seems uneasy, "We are not officially dating again and... I don't want you to feelㅡ"

You shut him by kissing his lips passionately. Your eyes meet and he kissed you back. It was the kiss that you miss for long time now and he seems that he likes it. He held your back as support and he kiss you even more then you put your arms around his neck and kiss him more passionately.

You landed your right hand down to his shirt and slowly pulling it up while kissing him but he broke the kisses which makes you confused.

"Y-Y/N... sorry..." he said.

"What's wrong?"

"We can't do this even I wanted it... I promised to win your heart back but not by making you satisfied in different way..."

You smile, "You were my boyfriend afterall" you said.

"I know and I used to beㅡ"

"Jun, you introduced yourself to Hyunjin as my boyfriend. Did you ever heard me complaining?"

He seems confused at first but now he get the point, "You mean... you and I? Together? Like... officially?" he asked and you nod. He smile and hug you tightly, "I missed you so much" he said.

"I miss you more" you said. You suddenly feel his erection and you whispered, "Let your baby loosen up a bit inside of mine"

Yeonjun looks at you before looking down to the glimpse of his erected dick. He looks up to you then smirked. You bite your lip while smirking then slowly went more closer to him.

"I bet you want it" you teased.

He softly touches your butt while hugging you, "You want it?" you slightly nod, "cause I badly want it" he said.

You sat down to your bed which giving him a signal. He smirked and unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants. He removed his coat and shirt before going on top of you.