: chapter 62

Things were doing great between you and Yeonjun and things are pretty going smoothly. You both had a serious talk and mainly focus on your relationship and not caring about others. You both hide what happened to your friends and family, only Hyunjin knows what exactly happened. It was a bit challenging for the both of you to always have this said fights but it what makes your relationship more happier and stronger than ever.

You were preparing a whole set meal knowing that Yeonjun will eat lunch with you and spend more time with you. He likes everything that you cook since you trust all of your intuition and encourage yourself to know more about cooking. The reason why you cook foods very well and pleasing enough to eat.

Right then, while cooking for the last dish. Your door open, revealing Yeonjun with a box of familiar cake brand. You went closer to him and jump in excitement after seeing him.

"Are you happy because of this cake?" he asked in sulky way.

You nod, jokingly.

He then glare at you because he was upset.

"I am not!" you chuckle, "I am happy to see you" you said.

He then smile cheekly and ask for a hug, "I miss you so much too!" he open his arms and hug you tightly.

You hug him back, "make sure you're not ruining the cake, Jun because you're hugging me so tight" you joked.

"I'd rather ruin the cake than ruining our relationship" he said with a serious tone.

You broke the hug and look straightly to his eyes, "You're okay?" you seriously asked.

He nod and smile a little, "I am" he said.

"You sure?"

He nod.

"You know that we promise to tell everything to each other, right?" you said, confirming that he is really alright.

He sigh and hold your hand before dragging you with him to the couch. You both sat down, as he placed the cake to the table.

"Y/N" he deeply sigh which makes you feel a bit worried, "Can you promise me that you're not going to leave me whatever will happen, right?"

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Is there anything happen again?"

He shook his head, "Just... I saw Karina this morning when I'm on my way to meet Beomgyu"

"And?"

He sigh, "She gave me this..."

He handed you a ultra-sound test picture with the said date. The date was 5 years ago.

"And? What does this have to do with you?" you asked seriously, feeling a bit worried cause you know what exactly it means.

"She said we had a baby..." he broke in tears, "I am sorry... I know... I should've been honest with you instead of hiding this from you" he said.

You were lost in words.

You just let Yeonjun cry but instead of feeling sad and hurt. You were surprisingly having mixed emotions which made you feel a bit lost.

"You h-had a baby with her?" Yeonjun nod, "But this was 5 years ago..." you said, "Where's the baby then?"

"He didn't made it. Karina said she got miscarriage when we broke up because of too much stress and depression and I didn't know she's carrying a baby inside her" Yeonjun said while wiping his tears.

You deeply sigh and look at Yeonjun. He was very empty, very not-so-him and he look really lost.

"Jun, look at me..." you said, as he did, "This was in your past... I don't mind it. If you were feeling guilty because you hide these from me. I'm telling you, don't be. After all, it was from your past and I know this hurts you so much but can I ask you something?" he nod, "Are you sure that this baby was yours? She cheated on you anyways" you said which made Yeonjun stop crying and looking at the ultra-sound result.

He smirked, "she really have to do this to me? to make me feel guilty over something that I didn't do" he said and wipe his tears, "I forgot that she cheated"

"Jun, I want to be honest with you" you sigh, "all of this, its tiring me out" you said, "From the moment that Karina went back to Korea, it feels like everything about us is slowly getting worse. Whenever we talk, we were okay, then there's Karina, trying to ruin us..."

"Are you giving up on me?"

You deeply sigh, "You don't understand! What I'm trying to say is that, why she's always involve on the things about us? She may be in your past but why she's always on the same frame with us and I'm sick of it!!!" you said with lot of disappointment.

"What are you trying to say then?"

"Can't we just move another country?" you deeply sigh, "I am willing to go anywhere with you but not just in Korea" you said and deeply sigh.

Yeonjun smile slightly, "But our friends... your friends and my friends... they are supposed to attend our Wedding"

"I know... can we just make the Wedding more earlier and just move to another Country after Wedding?"

"Do you want to move the Wedding date?" he ask and you nod, "Okay, I don't mind it either"

You sigh, "And... can we just not talk about Karina? Ever again? If you saw her once again, tell me but let's not try to involve her that much to our lives"

Yeonjun nod and smile, "I love you"

"I love you too and I always do. Please, don't let Karina to ruin you because it hurts me to see you like this..."

' and I am thinking that you're not still over it ' you thought yourself.

"It makes me feel sad" you said.

"I am sorry" he said and hug you.

"Do you love me?" you whispered to his ears.

"Of course, I do" he said and broke the hug, "Why did you ask, all of a sudden?"

"Nothing" you smile.

He nod, "Are you doubting me?"

"Nope" you said and slightly smile, "Just I want to ask that question for no reason"

Yeonjun nod, "sorry for crying"

"That's okay" you said.

"Let's eat some cake" he suggested.

He went to the Kitchen and left you. You were watching his figure while walking away from you.

' Why you're hurt this much... ' you thought yourself while looking at him.

You really do wonder if what is the reason why he's hurt this much and he feels lost whenever there's a thing about Karina.