: chapter 68

"Hey"

You look back and saw Wooyoung, "I was looking for you and Soobin told me you're here" he smile. He sat next to you and sigh deeply, "You okay?"

You nod, "Yeah... just worried about Yeonjun..."

"He'll be fine!" he said and smile.

You slightly smile too and you suddenly remember what Soobin said.

"Wooyoung Oppa"

"Hm?"

"Soobin told me that you know the story about the baby?"

Wooyoung sigh deeply and nod, "Actually... Karina is my ex-girlfriend too" you were confused, "She did not cheated on Yeonjun with me but she did cheated on Yeonjun with someone else. It happenly that I dated Karina for 5 months then we broke up and 5 months after, she met Yeonjun and they surprisingly dated more longer. I was full of hatred and jealous to Yeonjun because Yeonjun and I are childhood friends and we were best friends. We did not attend the same school on Junior Highschool, so he doesn't know about me and Karina but I thought he knows about me and Karina, the reason why I hated him. He is my best friend and seeing my best friend dating my ex-girlfriend feels like I've been betrayed, so I hated Yeonjun for long years and start to spread fake rumors about him. Soobin and Taehyun, I involved them to fake rumors about the girl that has been raped in our School, so Yeonjun stop attending School and our Classes. That's when I heard that he moved to America and he stayed there for long time... so I hate him when he got back here again because he went to America with Karina and... that's when I knew that my friend's brother was Karina's boyfriend. I visited my family in America for vacation and I met my old friend's brother and he's really dating Karina but instead of hating him, I suddenly feel bad for Yeonjun. Then, they had a baby together... and Yeonjun didn't know about that"

"And then?"

"Then, I met Yeonjun but we are not in good terms that time because of what happened back in Korea but still, for his safety, I told him about Karina and my friend's brother's relationship but he did not believe me... instead, he thinks that I'm just making stories. So, we never be in good terms when he goes back here in Korea. I heard that Yeonjun took a great care of Karina because he really do believed that it was his but then, Karina was getting judged by the student on their Campus and she got lot of hates because she do well in Class. So, she decided to abort the baby but she never tell that Yeonjun and she pretend that she got miscarriage"

"Then, does Yeonjun find out that it was not his baby?"

Wooyoung shook his head, "Never... he never did... until now? He don't believed in me and keep blaming himself"

You were speechless.

You hate Karina so much.

"I was there when Karina told Yeonjun that you met her and after Karina leaves? I can assure you that Yeonjun never believe what she said"

"I feel bad..."

"Why?"

"Because... I believed Karina..."

"I can't blame you and I don't think that Yeonjun will blame you too because after all, no one knows about the real story, not even you and not even Yeonjun. You are both victim in here, it is just very complicated..."

You nod and sigh.

"Also, Yeonjun loves you a lot... always remember that. Everyone can tell how much you love each other, its just... you are both easily triggered on unfamiliar things but you two can work this relationship out. You were about to get married and went through lots of up and down. Are you really going to waste all of that just because of Karina?"

You smile slightly and tears stream down your face, "I feel bad for Yeonjun..."

"Don't cry... I'm pretty sure that he understand why you reacted that way and Karina keeps manipulating your mind and she knows your weakness, so make it as your strength"

"Y/N!" Sona came over running, "Yeonjun is awake!"

Your eyes were enlighten and you stood up then run with Wooyoung. You both directly went to ER but nobody was there because you lost Sona and you don't know where she went.

"Y/N here!!!" Sona said in front of one room.

You both went towards her direction and come in. Yeonjun looks pretty stable and more better like he used to be. He was smiling at you and tears stream down on his face. He doesn't care about his friends being around him, but he only cares about you.

He was watching you while you're walking closer to him. He open his arms and expecting a big hug from you while he's sitting down and so you did.

"Do you feel better now?" you asked and noticed Hyunjin dragging everyone out with him.

You and Yeonjun were alone.

"I feel better now cause you are here" he said and wiped his tears, "I'm sorㅡ" you cut him off by kissing him.

He kissed you back, passionately.

As you broke the kiss. He cupped your face and lean his forehead to your forehead. He then, kissed your forehead.

"Don't say sorry" you said, "I should be the one who needs to be sorry... I... left you"

"Its okay... I know you're coming back" he said, "we can't bare to be away from each other and you know that, right?" you nod and smile, "Let's forget about it..."

You nod.

"But... if you want to knowㅡ"

You shook your head, "I already know everything because Wooyoung told me" you said, "And... I still love you even after I heard about your past"

"Thank you, Y/N..."

"I'm the one who's thankful because I have you and I'm so lucky to have you..."

"Me too..." he kissed your forehead once again and adore your face while gently brushing his thumb to your cheeks. He was looking in your eyes, nose then in your lips and smile, "How can you be this beautiful?" he said.

You held his hand that were touching your cheeks and kissed it, "I love you" you gently said.

"I love you more" he said and smile, "Let's not promise anything... just... let's keep doing it."

"Doing what?"

"Loving each other and trusting each other more. Be open with communication and have some respect to each other" he said.

You nod, "And I will keep making efforts everyday and letting myself to be more confident and be worth it"

"You're always worth it"

You smiled by his statement.

"You are always worth it, Y/N... and you will forever be" he said. He took out something from his pants pocket and showed you the engagement ring, "Will you marry me, again?" he said.

You nod and tears stream down your face, "Of course!" you said.

"The ring found her right owner" he said and smile while putting the ring back to your finger, "I love you"

"I love you too"

"I love you more" he said and kissed your cheeks.