: chapter 19

You went to the Park with Yeonjun and spent time with him even something happened. You feel safe with him and he felt the same.

You both sat down to the bench with your churros and soda together. You shared the food and talk about random stuffs and how was his life in America and how was your life when he left Korea. You shared your true feelings together like there's no awkwardness anymore because you both knew that feelings are mutual.

"Y/N" he said as you look at him, "What you liked about me? I'm just curious"

You smile at him, "I don't know either... I just felt like you are someone who's worth the wait. I know we were young that time but the more I wait for you to comeback, the more I feel seriously liking you and I can't hold it back" you said.

He look at your eyes and said, "Those were beautiful" he said.

"And so yours" you said and smile.

Time had passed and after having dinner together, he sent you home.

"Make sure to double lock the door and windows. Also, double check it before you sleep. Ah! Lock your bedroom's door and windows too" he said as you nod, "I'll go first" he said and smile.

As he walkaway, "Yeo-YEONJUN!" you called him, as he turn around. You look down when your eyes met his, "C-Can you stay w-with me tonight?"

He smile shyly, "If its okay with you" he said as you nod.

You both went inside, as you lock the door. You both somehow suddenly felt awkward to each other since this time it was different. He sat down at the couch and you did the same. Seconds, no one was talking.

"S-So... uhm... I'm going to get the blanket and pillows" you said and quickly leave as he nod.

You went back with the blanket and pillows with you. You suddenly tripped to the blanket and landed on Yeonjun's arms. Your faces are inch closer to each other, he look at your eyes following by your lips. You did the same.

He slowly lean closer, as you did too. His lips met yours. The kiss was passionate and full of willingness. You did as what he did, you naturally let your lips travel on his. As you suddenly broke the kisses.

"I-I'm sorry" Yeonjun said, "I-I didn't meant t-to..."

"I-It's okay" you said and trying to smile, "U-Uhm... here's the pillow and blanket. I-I'm sleepy, so I'm gonna sleep" you said without looking at his eyes and quickly leave him.

"O-Okay..." he said.

You close your door and lock it. You face palm and slapped your cheeks many times, "It is real right?" you asked yourself, "We kissed?" as your eyes widend and you run to your bed. You begin to kick your blanket and pillows, "We kissed! Oh my god!" you said happily and silently, "That was so good!" you laugh yourself.

You look at the ceiling and felt so happy. You begin feeling tired yet happy, but still you decided to sleep. You felt so happy and lucky at the same time.