: chapter 41

Wooyoung tied you at the chair and leave you to an abandoned room. He search for a way for him to get out of that mansion without getting caught by the police or guard. When he couldn't find anything, he just went back to you and decided to captivate you instead of running away.

Right then, he saw Yeonjun from a far and hide on the part of the room where he can be unseen. Your mouth was covered with a masking tape which makes you muted and wasn't able to call for a help. Yeonjun carefully swung the door widely and saw you.

He run to you, "Y/N!!!" he said and tried to untie you and he removed the tape on your mouth, "Are you okay?" he said and hugged you tightly, "Where's Wooyoung?"

You were froze when you see Wooyoung and pointing his gun to Yeonjun's back. Yeonjun read your eyes and slowly look back then he quickly turned around to face Wooyoung.

He was smiling brightly to Yeonjun, "I am welcoming you to your death, Choi Yeonjun" he said.

"Stop this, Wooyoung! We were friends after all!" he said, trying to convince him.

He laughed, "we used to be but we're not friends anymore and I bet that you know that, right? You stole my girl, so I got the right to stole yours" he said.

Yeonjun glare at him, "We all know and we both know that I never or dare to stole anything from you! I only love Y/N since before and I have no feelings for other woman! It wasn't my fault if the girl you like choose me between you!"

Wooyoung shot the ceiling because of anger. His hands were shaking in anger, "... say that once again, Choi Yeonjun..." he said and breathing heavily, "say that once again... I swear... that girl behind you will be the center of this reunion party" he smirked.

Yeonjun held your hand and hide you from his back, "Let her go and deal this with me. You hate me, right? Y/N got nothing to deal anything about this and she knows nothing"

"So, let us her know everything" he smirked.

"She doesn't need to know everything because that was in the past, Wooyoung!" he said.

"Still... she got the right to know everything, right Y/N?" he laugh crazily, "LET HER KNOW EVERYTHING OR I WILL TELL HER WITH THIS!" Wooyoung said and pointed out the gun to you, "Do you want to talk with my gun, Y/N!?" he asked creepily.

"I'm scared, Yeonjun..." you whispered at him and hide more on his back.

"You're scaring her!!!" Yeonjun yelled in anger.

Wooyoung laughed and look at Yeonjun's hand, "What's with that bamboo stick? Are you making a traditional water pot made with bamboo? or are you trying to use that to kill me?" he laughed so hard, "Choi Yeonjun, just before that bamboo hit my head, my gun will hit yours" he said and smirked.

Yeonjun sigh, "Deal this with me... what do you need from me?"

"Actually, I don't need anything from you but I need something to your girl" he said.

"Then, what do you want me to do?" you asked.

Wooyoung smile disappear to a pervert stare, "What do you think I need?" he ask while looking at you from head to toe.

Yeonjun felt the anger, "I WILL NEVER LET YOU TOUCH ANYTHING TO HER!" he yelled.

"Yow, I'm scared..." Wooyoung acted scared then laugh, "You are so protective asshole boyfriend, Yeonjun. Why don't you showed Y/N what kind of man you used to be? Come on! Show her what you can be when you get mad!"

Yeonjun glare at him.

"Choi Yeonjun, stop acting nice and kind to her. Let her know what type of guy are you when someone makes you mad, huh?"