: Chapter 66

Its been 1 week now since your break up with Yeonjun and there's 1 week more 'till your supposed Wedding but it was all cancelled. You were receiving plenty of messages and calls from Yeonjun which you never answer and keep ignoring. You were still in shocked about everything and can't find a reason if how will you going to forgive him.

"It wasn't a month since I left and you're calling me back?" you look back to see Hyunjin with a smile on his face, "How much do you missed me?" he teases you.

"You're here" you slightly smile.

"Obviously" he chuckle, "So... should I punch him for you?" he joked.

"Absolutely not... there's no need" you smile slightly.

"And... are you really sure about your plan?" you nod, "You won't gonna regret anything?" he said and sat down. He cross his legs and look at you, "Your eyes were telling me that you still love him"

"Hyunjin" you sigh and went closer to him, as you sat down, "I want to forget about him, so... don't remind me anything about him"

"How can you forget someone when your heart and mind keeps wanting him?" he said.

You deeply sigh.

"Y/N... I honestly had a hard time stopping myself from liking you and I did it because I like you and I'm happy to see you with him but Y/N... Yeonjun is different. He is someone you truly love and it will be hard for you to forget about him" he said.

"That's why I'm trying!"

"What if you can't?"

"I'll keep trying..."

"Can you look at him while he's with someone else?" he ask you with serious face.

You look down and sigh.

"See? It will be hard for you to move on because you were forcing yourself to move on, Y/N" he said.

"Then... what should I do?"

"Why don't you find the answer?" Hyunjin said and smile.

"How?"

He stood up and let out a big sigh and put his hands on his pocket, "Follow me" he said.

You followed him and lock the door after you grab your house keys and bag. He hop inside his Car and you did too.

"Sorry for troubling you" you said.

"From the moment that Sona told me what happened, I knew you need someone and I know Sona can be with you but she have to look for Yeonjun for you, right?" he smirked.

You did not answer him and just look outside the window. After a minute of ride, you were suddenly curious if what's in Hyunjin's mind.

"Where are we going?" you asked, hoping for an answer.

"To find the answers on your question" he said.

"How will you do that?"

He just smile which leaves you more curious if what is going on. You trust Hyunjin and let him take you somewhere else.

He went back from America just to help you because Sona were pretty busy to take care of Yeonjun and his friends. You barely meet her because she's with Taehyun 24/7, just to look out for Yeonjun. They are making sure that he is alright and not doing any weird thing around and none of your Family knew about this, even Yeonjun's Family.

After a long ride, Hyunjin stopped to an empty beach. He told you to hop off the Car and so you did. He followed you and grab your wrist and drag you to the main beach.