: chapter 34

You both woke up at 10 in the midnight. You look at each other and smile. Yeonjun got up and reached his boxers and his short. Right then, he stood up and went to your side to pick up your clothes and give it to you.

"Thanks" you said and smile before getting to the sofa bed while holding the blanket to cover your body.

He smile while looking at you and lean down. He kissed your forehead, "I love you" he smile, "let's have some late dinner?" he asked and you nod before smiling, "Get dress and i'll prepare the dinner" he said.

You felt comfortable to him more, after what you did. You don't mind looking at his shirtless body. He open the pizza box and get some slices and put it on the plate before placing it inside the oven. He then open the chicken box and cheeseballs. He also went to the refrigerator to get the cake and he set the table.

He looked back and you were fully dressed. He went straight to you and hug you before kissing your forehead, "let's eat?" he said and you nod. He went to the sofa bed to get his tank top and put it on.

"Yeonjun, are you going to drink cola?" you asked and he nod. You went to the kitchen to get two glass. You walk straight to the fridge and you get some water.

You headed back to the table and Yeonjun was already waiting for you. You put the glass on the table and he smile.

You both start digging the food and talk about random stuffs and things that he did in America. Yeojun was excitingly told you lot of things and what just happened in America.

***

Next day, you headed to your school, as you got a text from Yeonjun when you were on your way to the gate.

Jagiya
look back

You did as what he said and he smile at you while his hands are on his uniform's pants pocket. He walk closer to you and hold your hands. You were still surprised.

"Are you coming back to school?" you ask and he smile.

He then nod, "Yes I am"

"So, we will be able to meet each other more often!" you said cheerfully.

He pinched your nose, "Yes sweetie! I will be able to see you more often because my classroom is just next to yours"

"Really?!!!" you ask happily and he nod and smile, "I feel so happy!"

"I can tell" he said while smiling at you.

***

"I saw everything, Y/N" Sona said.

You were surprised because Yeonjun used the same thing and you spaced out for a seconds.

"Y/N!!!" she said and you were back to reality.

"What again?"

"I said that I saw you this morning with Yeonjun and you were both holding hands! So, you get back together?"

"Where did you get that hair clip?" you ask, trying to ignore her question.

She happily smile, "Oh!!! Taehyun got this for me!!! Isn't it cute?" she said while showing it to you, "YOU ARE TRYING TO DISTRACT ME!" she said and you laugh, "Answer my question!!!" she said.