: chapter 21

Its been 4 days since Yeonjun confessed at you. You're both getting well along together and often setting up a date secretly. You just act like close friends at school and like lovers outside of the school. He mostly give you something to eat and spoil you with little but meaningful gifts. He is considerate whenever he message or call you. No days that he missed calling nor messaging you, which makes you feel more thankful about him.

-

You're going to School for your Music Class. You were wearing your earphones and listening to 'The Rose - Sorry' while waiting for the bus. You were tapping your left foot along with the beat.

Not a long after, the Bus came as you hop in. You tap your card and went to the seat at the back. The next song was 'IU - Lilac' as you look outside of the window watching the scenery.

-

You hop off from the bus and went inside of your University. You put your earphones off and walk directly to your building.

"Y/N" someone called as you look back to see Yeonjun. He's already smiling at you and run towards you, "Good Morning!" he said and handed you a piece of small box.

You recognized the box that it was from your favourite cake shop, "This is..." you look in shock, "You went there so early?" you ask.

He nod, "I was the fifth customer, so I did not wait that long through the line but there are so many people there already. Eat this cake well~" he said.

You smile and dragged Yeonjun with you. There are 1 hour before the Class. You just wanted to come at the University more earlier than the said time because you have nothing to do at your home.

"Where are we going?" Yeonjun asked, "Aren't we coming to our Class?"

"We will" you said smile, "Just come with me"

-

You both went at the rooftop. You both sat down at the chair and eat the cake, "Here eat this" you said.

"No, I buy this for you"

"And... I want to share this cake with you" you said and smile at him, "Here! Use my spoon"

"N-No, its okay. I can use my hands" he said but you insisted.

"No, use my spoon. Its okay, we're a couple" you said and smile.

Yeonjun was confused for a second before staring at you with a shock on his face, "W-We are what?" he ask shyly.

You start eating the cake while smiling.

Yeonjun lean closer to your face and lowering his head to met your eyes while smiling with a shock on his face, "We are what, Y/N?"

You look at his eyes, "Nothing" you teased, "Go and eat"

"O-Okay...?! So, uhm... you wouldn't mind if I use your spoon?" he asked while smiling at you and you nod. He cut a piece of cake and eat it.

You look at him and a small icing left on his lips. You wipe it off using your thumb and eat it after.

Yeonjun looks at you with a shock on his face, "Y-Y/N..."

"Wh-What?" you asked and smiled, "I can't do that?"

He cupped your face with a worry on his face, "Are you sick? Are you okay? What happened to you?"

You cutely glare at him and move his hands away, "Of course I am!" you glare.

Yeonjun smile and stare at you for 10 seconds before looking away with a smile on his face, "I will be the best lucky guy ever if you will be mine, someday. I mean, I went here in Korea without any clue if I'll be able to see you or what but I'm happy that at least I'm friends with you andㅡ"

"Are we friends?" you asked with confusion on your face knowing that Yeonjun really doesn't hear what you said a while ago, "Are we only friends?" you asked again.

Yeonjun panic, "N-No!!! I mean!!! You're really special to me, Y/N!" he said, "You're a friend and special someone"

"Are you joking or...?"

"N-No, I am not joking!" he said, "I-I love you!"

You stare to each other. He looks at you with his worried face and you look at him with your mad face.

You suddenly smile, "You're stupid!"

"Suddenly?"

You were laughing and he looks at you with confusion, "You didn't heard what I say when you ask for my permission to use my spoon?"

"I heard and you said that you don't mind"

"After that"

"I don't know?!"

"I said we're a couple, Yeonjun"

His eyes widened and smile. He stood up but his knees got weak, "R-Really?" you nod, "Oh myㅡ I feel so happy!!!" he said.

You smile at him, "I can see" and he smiled at you.

Yeonjun sat down beside you and held your hands, "Thank you for giving me a chance to prove myself. I promise you, Y/N... I will never waste this chance that you give for me"

You smile, "I know, Yeonjun"

Yeonjun hugged you, "I love you so much,Y/N"

"I love you too"