: chapter 57

With a little bit of headache, you got up from your bed and went to the bathroom. You washed your face and brush you teeth as you went outside of the bedroom and saw Yeonjun dressed up. 

"Where are you going?" you asked with confusion in your face, "I don't remember anything that you told me last night that you'll be going somewhere else today" 

He look at you and give you a big smile, "I'm going to shop some groceries!" he said. 

You look at him with confusion and doubts. You scanned him from head to toe. "was it necessary to be dressed up like this when you're just going to get some groceries?" you said. 

You were curious and a bit confused if why is he wearing formal wear, just to do some groceries. With lots of doubts in your mind, you went closer at him and sat on the couch. You were staring at him while he's fixing himself in front of the mirror. 

He then stop when he saw your reflection at the mirror and went closer to you, "Sorry for not telling you, love" he said and sigh. 

"That's not it... I am okay if you will go somewhere else but why are you dressed formal when you're just going to do some groceries?" you said. 

"I am going to... uhm... to meet my parents and other of our families-" you cut him off.

"Without me?" 

In shock, he looks at you, "Hm?"

"You're going to meet your families without me? Your Parents usually calls me whenever you're going to meet your family because your Parents wants me to tag along and introduced me to your family..."

He sigh deeply, "Sorry... but I don't know why my Parents didn't tell you-" you cut him off again and handed your phone, as you dial his Mom's phone, "Who are you gonna talk to?" he said in panicked.

"Your Mom" you said fiercely. 

He snatched your phone from your hands and cancelled the call, "Why are you dialing Mom's number?" he asked in a bit anger. 

You stare at him, as you stood up and glare. 

He stare at you, back.

"FINE! LEAVE!" you yelled and snatched your phone back and was about to leave. 

"Y/N..."  he then regret raising his voice at you. He held your wrist and stop you leaving, "Y/N... I'm sorry... I didn't meant to raise my voice at you" he said and stood up and pulled you closer.

You pushed him, "this is the first time you raised your voice at me, over something" you said, "Are you hiding something from me?"

"I-I don't..." he said. 

You scoffed, "You just stutter..." you said in low voice as you look at his eyes, "I'm repeating myself, Yeonjun... are you hiding something from me?" you asked one time and expecting for him to tell you but he didn't and just stood there in silence, "Why you can't answer me? I'M ASKING YOU!!! ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME?" you yelled.

"I don't!" he said, "Why are you acting like this?" he said in annoyed tone.

"Then, why are you acting this weird?" you answered back, more fiercer. 

"Are you doubting me?"

"Is there really something I should doubt about?" you asked him. 

He look at you confused, "So... you're... doubting me?" he asked and the anger filled his face. You can tell easily just by looking at his expression, "Why would I hide something from you?"

"Then why are you acting this weird? Who the hell will go get groceries and wearing formal?"

"I told you... I'm meeting my Parents..."

"Then, why you're not letting me ask them if that's real?" you spit out. 

He look at you, feel betrayed, "So... you're really doubting me, Y/N?"

"Don't switch the blame to me!!! You're the one who started it! You acted weird, wearing formal suit and telling me you'll get groceries then snatching my phone from me when I'm just going to ask your Parents"

He just sigh deeply.

"So, what are you trying to say? That I'm doing something that you wouldn't like?"

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" you shouted in anger, then look at him, "...or are you?"

He scoffed, "I can't believed that you're doubting me"

You stood there in silence. 

"Tell me, where did I do wrong?"

"Why it feels like you're blaming me?" you said and your eyes got teary, "Why it feels like it is my fault where in the first place, you're the one who's acting weird here"

"Y/N, are you stupid?" he said in anger, "Why would I do something when we're actually going to get marry soon!"

"SO YOU'RE CALLING ME STUPID NOW?" you said. 

"I'M SORRY-" he stopped when his phone buzzed.

You quickly landed your eyes on his phone and saw the caller ID, Karina. Your anger got boiled up and snatched his phone from his hands with teary eyes. 

"You're... still... in contact with her?"

"I-I DON'T!!!" he yelled. 

You showed him his phone and the tears stream down your face, "THEN TELL ME THIS ISN'T REAL!" you said, "YOU'RE STUPID FOR THINKING THAT I'M STUPID! I AM NOT STUPID!" you yelled. 

He sigh deeply in frustration.

"SINCE KARINA WENT BACK HERE IN KOREA, YOU STARTED ACTING WEIRD AND THE FACT THAT YOU SAW HER AT THE CAFE WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME! I WOULDN'T KNOW IF I DIDN'T FIND IT OUT! YOU WERE HIDING THINGS FROM ME!" the tears won't stop streaming down from your cheeks.

"Y/N..." he sigh deeply and feeling sorry, "that..."

You aggressively handed him his phone, "FINE! MEET HER!" you said in anger, "REFLECT WHAT YOU DID, YEONJUN!" you glare at him and sigh very deep, trying to calm yourself, "... and please... I'm begging you... don't talk to me" you said and sigh and was about to leave. 

He stop you again by holding your wrist, "Y/N... please... let me explain first" 

You look straight to his eyes, "Tell me, directly, where exactly you will go"

He sigh, "I-I'm..." and look down. 

You glare at him and read his face. You slapped his hands away from yours, "Leave..." you said and went back to your bedroom. You locked it and you heard Yeonjun knocking to the door.

"Y/N... PLEASE... LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"Leave... please" you said while holding the door's handle, "please leave me for a moment, Yeonjun... please... I'm begging you... I'm exhausted..." you said. 

You heard Yeonjun sniffing and crying, "please... open the door... I can explain..."

"No, please... let me have some time alone... I'm tired" you said and sat on the floor, helpless.

You heard the main door shut. You quietly opened the door and saw no one, you sigh deeply and cry more harder. You saw Yeonjun from the window, kicking the car's tire and just stood there, then he went inside the car and leave. 

You cried more loudly after he leave. 

You were dumbfounded by the things that just happened. You locked the main door and went back to your bedroom and pulls out your suitcase and pull out your clothes from the closet. You put everything to your suitcase and your things, not leaving any of your things. You grab your car key and pulls your suitcase with you. You went outside and and filled your car with your things, you locked the door and leave. Without any word, you left them, your friends, your family and especially, Yeonjun. 

You went somewhere without telling any of them. You are very aware that they might get worried but you feel like this time, you want some time for yourself, ALONE.