: chapter 24

The whole time you were with Yeonjun was kinda quiet and silent. You have no idea why is it like that but you knew that there's something wrong going on with him.

"Yeonjun-ah" you said and he looks at you with a force smile, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am" he said and smile.

You nod and smile. You held his right hand and he looks at you and give you a smile. You walk together with your hands intertwined. He looks so happy and suddenly in the mood.

"We're almost there!" he said, placing his hands to cover your eyes.

"What is this?" you ask.

"Just wait! Ohhh careful!" he said, sounds so happy.

You let him guide you to somewhere because you trust him a lot.

Not a long after he stopped and so you do but still his hands are on your eyes.

"I'll remove my hands but don't peek" he said. He moved his hands away, "Open your eyes"

As soon as you open your eyes, you were amazed by the beautiful flowers that appears to the front of you. Its like a garden-like but bigger version. You were so excited and happy.

"How did you know that I badly want to come here these days???" you ask but he doesn't answer, "OMG! I feel so happy right now Yeonjunㅡ" as soon as you turn around

"How did you know that I badly want to come here these days???" you ask but he doesn't answer, "OMG! I feel so happy right now Yeonjunㅡ" as soon as you turn around... you saw him kneeling in front of you. You wre surprised by his actions, "Yeonjun-ah, what are you doing?"

He smile, "I went back here just to be with you and I know that no matter what country I go to, my heart will always be here in Korea because the special woman that I have was here. I came back and had to leave but I want to assure you that I won't be looking for any other woman. I am here to assure you that no matter how far I am to you, my heart will always and always be close to you. I love you, Y/N... and with this promise ring... I want to promise you that I'll be back and when I came back, I'll treat you more better. I'll do everything for you, Y/N... I love you so much"

You were in tears, as he stood up and reach for your hand. He then, place the ring on your finger and smile. He cupped your face with his hands and kiss you then he looks at you.

"Y/N, I'll be leaving Korea tomorrow because there's an urgent thing that I have to do in America and I'm sorry for telling you this so late... I really apologized..."

"For how long?"

"2 months..."

"That wouldn't be that long but I'll miss you"

"You're not mad at me?" he asked.

You shook your head, "Nope... why would I?" you smile, "You said it was something urgent. Also, your life is not under controlled and its not like... you're asking me a permission if you can go or not. All of my trust is on you, Yeonjun" you said. 

Yeonjun smile at you bitterly, "I'm thankful that you understand me but I somehow feel bad... I feel..." you interrupted him with a deep kiss.

It was a passionate kiss.

It was a kiss with full of love.

Yeonjun and you are enjoying it.

Yeonjun once again kissed your forehead, "I love you"

"I love you too. Also, dont worry so much about it because I really do understand you and besides I don't think that you'll do something that I wouldn't like" you smile, "I trust you more than you trust me"

"Trust me" he smile and hugged you very tight, "I don't want to go..." he said.

You break the hug and look at him. You offer your hand as you both take a walk in holding hands, "What will you do in America?"

"My Grandmother will be home in America after living in London for so long. She wants me to stay there for 2 months with her and then we will go back in Korea together" he explained, "Also, when we came back. I will introduce you to her" he smile.

"Why would you tell me about that... like... right now?"

"Why not?"

"I will feel pressured for 2 months" you said.

He laugh at you, "You're so cute" and pinch your cheeks, "My Grandmother is a nice person, so... don't you worry, Y/N. Also, I'm pretty sure that she will like you just like my Parents did" he smile, "Also, I will be home here with my cousins"

"Can we just precious our moments together because the fact that you're going to leave was slowly hitting me right now and I feel sad..." you said.

He bitterly smile, "If you act like this... it would be more hard for me to leave because I really don't want you to leave hanging here" he sigh.

You try to lift up the mood, "Okay!!! Let's not be sad!!! I'm okay and I'm fine!" you said.

He sigh, "Can you come with us at the Airport?" he said.

You were in shock.

"M-Me?" he nod, "H-How am I..."

"My Parents will go to the Airport with me. Can you come? I'm the only one who's going back to America, so I will be so sad if I won't be able to see you before leaving" he said.

You nod, "O-Okay... I will come tomorrow. What time is it?"

"Around 4 in the afternoon, then, we can eat breakfast and lunch together then let's meet my Parents at 2 p.m" he smile.

You nod, "okay... let's do it like that"

He smile, "Thank you, Y/N" and kissed your cheeks.