: chapter 67

You were in front of Emergency Room with Hyunjin and waiting for the Doctor to come out. You were very worried to Yeonjun because he suddenly passed out in front of you but before he did, he smile at you.

"He will be fine" Hyunjin said and tapped your shoulders.

Right then, your friends came.

"What happened?" Hueningkai quickly asked.

Soobin were a bit in shock and still figuring things out but when he looks at you, there's a bit not right going on.

He seems mad at you.

Taehyun smile a bit at you, "He will be okay, right?" he asked.

Hyunjin nod and smile.

Sona sat next to you, "Are you okay?"

You smile at her, "Thanks for asking" you said.

Soobin suddenly nowhere to be found but nobody noticed.

"Can I just go to the toilet? I'll be quick" you said and everyone looks worried at you.

"I'll come with you" Sona said.

You sat her down, "N-No... I'll be fine" you said and smile, "just wait for me here" and leave.

You look for Soobin and then you found him at the Hospital's Garden, alone. You caught him crying but he suddenly wiped his tears when he saw you.

"A-Are you okay?" you asked and he was about to leave but you held his wrist to stop him, "Are you mad at me?"

He looks at you before nodding.

His eyes were empty.

Full of hatred and he was acting cold. 

"Why?" you carefully said before letting his hand go, "Why do you hate me?"

"Why do you leave him?" he said.

"Soobin..." you sigh, "You don't know what happenedㅡ" he cuts you off.

"I do..." he said, "I know what happened" he stare at you, "that's why I hate you... I hate you for always jumping to conclusions. I hate you for always acting right away when you don't even know the reason. I hate you for not trusting him. I hate you because you always act like you're the victim!"

"What?" you ask, feeling offended.

"I don't regret what I said, Y/N" he said, "You are not with us for the past few weeks and you didn't see how Yeonjun keeps struggling because you are nowhere to be found!"

"Soobin, I don't think you know the whole story because it was so easy for you to accuse me"

"I know, Y/N" he said, "I know... and I hate you for believing Karina"

"What do you mean?"

"I was there, Y/N... I was with Yeonjun Hyung and I forgot to tell him that Beomgyu can't come with us. I saw everything, Y/N... I was there... on the same beach, at the same time and we went there to play a bit because we are about to meet Hueningkai on the same beach. I went to buy some shake for myself, then I saw Karina with Yeonjun. They did not meet each other just like what you think... he was really with us. He just said sorry to you because it was hard for him to explain too"

You were silent.

"Karina, she went to us after you met her"

Your eyes were enlighten, it was too focused on Soobin because you keep wanting to hear more, "You guys know that I met her?"

Soobin nod, "She told us that you meet each other but she didn't tell us if where is it... she said that you want to cancel the Wedding with Yeonjun and that you're never going to get back with him and you told her that you don't want to face Yeonjun anymore. She said that you hate him and never loved him like what Yeonjun think..."

"I never said that I never love him..."

"But that's not what Karina said, the reason why he struggle for the past few days. He locked himself to your House and he never want to see anyone of us. If you only let him to explain, Y/N... then this will never happen. If you want to know about the baby then ask Wooyoung, he can tell you everything that you want to know" Soobin was about to leave but he stop once again, "I will only stop hating you, if you will do the right thing, Y/N... I'm not forcing you to get back together with Yeonjun but think about it again. It hurts for us to see him like this... I understand your situation too but please... trust him more because I know him better than you. I know Yeonjun for a long time now and he is not that kind of guy just like what Karina told you. He loves you a lot..."

"Thank you for telling me..."

"Trust him more, rather than trusting his ex-girlfriend..."

"I will, Soobin"

Soobin nod and slightly smile, "He was excited for your Wedding and keep telling about it whenever he's with us... and I hope you are more than excited than he is..." he said before leaving.

You sat down at the bench first after Soobin left. You were thinking about what he said and thinking how fool you are for believing Karina more than believing Yeonjun.

You burst down in tears because of too many confusions. You were trying so hard not to cry in front of them but you can't help it either. There are so many things going through your mind and it stress you out a lot.

"Hey" you look back and saw...