: chapter 8

A days after.

Regular classes has been resume and you still feel dumb founded on what happened to you couple of weeks ago. You went straight to your classroom with your eyes looking at the floor and take your seat.

You simply lean your head down to your table and wondering if what will gonna happen to you today. Its also been days since you didn't keep in touch with Yeonjun. You feel so down today and doesn't want to do anything.

"(Y/N)" you look on your right just to see Sona walking closer to you with her wide smile, "So, how was it?"

"How was... what?" you ask in confusion.

"Yeonjun take you home, right?"

You look at him with more confusion on your face, "What do you mean?"

"Oh come on, Y/N.. the night when we get drunk. Yeonjun bring you home cause I was so worried about you but Taehyun got a message from Yeonjun and he said that he take you home"

You were so nervous after hearing those words from Sona. You're wondering if you said something shit to Yeonjun which is the reason why you did not hear anything from him for 2 days after that night.

"I fucked up..." you said while messing your own hair and look more down.

"Why do you say so?" Sona ask you.

You look at her, "I didn't heard anything about Yeonjun for two days already... maybe I said something that night" you said in annoyance.

The bell rings.

However, on the other room. There was a new student that will be introduced to the students of Class-401. You had no idea that Yeonjun will be in that class. Yeonjun went straight on the center, as the female students begin to admire from head to his toes.

After he introduced himself. The class had started and you still have no clue that the reason why Yeonjun did not contacted you for two days is just to surprised you.

You typically started your day, as well as Yeonjun did.

"Hi" a female student said and smile to Yeonjun, "I'm Kang Daehee and I'm the President of this Class, if you need anything just dont hesitate to ask me" she said.

"Okay" Yeonjun simply smile.

He don't put so much interest to his classmate, especially to the female students cause he only think about surprising you and how will you react. Even he is aware that you like him back, it is not enough for him to take advantage of it. He still want to do the proper way and that is to ask you on a proper and real date soon.

Two subjects had ended and you went to the restroom with Sona and you didn't notice Yeonjun who's sitting right next to the door, next to your classroom. He saw you and smile by himself while watching you passing by.

Hueningkai together with Beomgyu, enters Yeonjun class to check him out during break.

"Did you see her already?" Beomgyu ask.

Yeonjun nod while passing by, "Yeah but she doesn't see me here like... she just naturally passed by" he said while laughing, thinking of how cute you are.