: chapter 14

You were packing your things and leaving the classroom with Sona. You was about to turn right to the hallway as you saw Yeonjun walking towards your direction and when your eyes met, he quickly turn around to go back.

"Yeonjun" Sona called. He did not look and keep walking away from the both of you, as Sona quickly grabbed your wrist and dragged you with her, "Hey Yeon" she smile.

Yeonjun smile a little bit and not even glancing at you. Sona noticed it, with the right timing Subin, Beomgyu and Taehyun arrived.

"Subin, let's go home togeㅡ"

"ㅡ Ah Hyung, sorry... I had to go with Beomgyu and Kaikai, we have some stuffs to do for the club. We are actually on our way to the club classroom" Subin explained.

"Go home with Y/N, Hyung!" Beomgyu said.

Yeonjun look at Taehyun, "Ah.... I'm going to have date with Sona" he innocently smiled.

You sigh, "If you don't want me near you then tell me. I can stay away from you... it's okay. Tell me honestly instead of you, treating me like this and I can go home on my own" you said, feeling annoyed to Yeonjun.

"What's wrong with the both of you..." Beomgyu asked as Subin quickly slap him. Giving him a sign to stop asking.

"No, there's nothing wrong with the both of us. Only him got a damn problem with me. I didn't do anything to you but you suddenly ignored me" you said in anger, "You can just simply tell me, 'I don't want to be friends with you' or 'I don't want to be near you'. Yeonjun, tell me those things instead, rather than ignorning me" you said, "Andㅡ no... nevermind. You wouldn't even care tho, I'll stop here. I hve nothing to explain either, I'll go first" you said to Sona and the rest.

Not even looking back to Yeonjun.

You felt so annoyed just by how he treat you. You quickly walkaway from them because of embarrassment. You feel like you did something wrong that make him distant from you. You never felt this anger before.

As soon as you arrived from the bus stop. The bus arrived at the same time, as you quickly hop in. Little you didn't know that Yeonjun comes after you and when he reached the gate. You already left, leaving him alone. You felt so hurt by him.

When you arrived home, you quickly locked the door. You are still annoyed by Yeonjun's behavior. You don't want to fight with him but he give you a reason to do so.

You took a quick shower and put your comfortable pajamas on. You sat down on your bed, as your phone rang.

"Unknown Number?" you ask yourself, "Hello? Who's this?"

"ah hi... Y/N..."