: chapter 23

"Yeonjun-ah, where are we going?" you asked him. He stop and look back to see you, "What?" you ask while he's smiling.

"You call me 'Yeonjun-ah'...?" he asked.

You nod, "Why?"

"You seem more comfortable now" he said and smile before gently dragging you.

You can't help it but to smile. You look at him from his back before staring at your hands together. You really like his presence which makes you feel safe and comfortable.

---

You and Yeonjun went to Ice Cream Shop and sat down while eating vanilla ice cream together.

"Have you met your brother recently?" he asked.

"Nope..." you said, "Its been like 4 months since he visited me but he do sent me messages."

"Then why don't you visit him instead?"

You shook your head, "I don't know his house cause he moved recently... and when I go to his house before, he's always not there. I felt like he's avoiding me."

"Maybe give him some time alone"

"Yeah I did but when its Mom's birthday. He went when I'm not there anymore... so I felt like he's mad at me..."

Yeonjun held your hand, "Maybe not... maybe something is just going on about him..." he smile, "Finish that Ice Cream, so we can go to more places!" he smile.

"Its not like we have limited time" you smile.

Yeonjun smile and you continue to eat ice cream. Yeonjun's smile disappeared while looking at you. He felt sad.

"Yeonjun? Are you okay?"

"Hmmm? Ye-Yeah! I am okay!" he smile at you and you smile back.

"I'm done eating ice cream" you said.

Yeonjun smile, "Should we go?" he said. You nod, "Is there some places you wanna go?"

"Uhm... nope... anywhere will be fine, as long as I am with you" you said and smile.

Yeonjun smile, "Then come with me!" he held your hand and you both go outside.

You look for taxi cab and hop in.

"Where are we going?" you asked. Yeonjun just look at you and smile without even answering your question.

The whole ride is quiet and he held your hand the whole ride. You felt somehow like, there's something wrong with him but you just let him open up instead of asking him. He looks bothered as you look at him. You held his hand more tightly but gently and look at him. He looks at you and you both smile at each other.

'What's wrong with him?' you ask yourself.

---

Hello Guys! I'll try to update more longer soon! Cause I'm working with two stories (Watanabe Haruto's Fanfiction) right now and probably gonna work on new one soon too. But I wanted to thank you all for supporting my story! ❤ I really do appreciated it.