: chapter 12

As the class end, you quickly headed to your locker to look for your book. You have a short exam for the next subject and so, you and Sona want to study together while eating lunch.

You bumped to Daehee but you just try to ignore her and expectedly, she won't gonna do the same. She's annoying just like other mean girls.

"You look so happy" she started the conversation but you just ignored her presence, "is that because of Yeonjun? Are you dating him?"

You already found your book and close your locker, "If we're dating or not. It's none of your business!" you said and rolled your eyes.

You were about to leave when she held your wrist and she was about to slap you right into your face, "How dareㅡ" you closed your eyes and wait for his palm to smash your face.

Seconds after, there's no palm that meet your cheeks. You slowly open your eyes just to see a man standing in front of you and holding Daehee's wrist. You look at it, just to see Mark.

Your eyes widened, "How dare is she?" he said, "Slap other girls but definitely not her" as he glare to Daehee.

Daehee look so pale and speechless. She just quickly sway his hands away and leave. Mark turn around to look at you, "You okay?" he ask.

You nod, "T-Thanks..." you said.

He just smile and just leave after. You just feel so surprised to what you seen and you feel weird about Mark behaving differently today. You just leave and met your friends at the Cafeteria.

You found Taehyun, Sona, Hueningkai, Beomgyu and Subin together.

"Where's Yeonjun?" you ask.

"He will be right here in any minute" Beomgyu said as he started munching his burger, "Join us!" he said.

You sat beside Sona and start to eat as well. Not a long after, Yeonjun arrived. He smile first to you then do the rest.

"How's your feeling?" he ask.

"I-I'm okay" you said and smile.

Yeonjun smiled and eat silently. He was little off today.

___

The class ended. Taehyun will go home with Sona and you were expecting Yeonjun but he was nowhere to found in his class. You just left the hallway when someone grab you from your back and lock you together on an empty classroom.

You look surprised to see Daehee once again, "What do you need from me?" you ask.

"I fucking hate you" she said while glaring at you, "You're making my life so miserable. I want to live a life from the fullest but you're making it so hard for me" she said.

"Why are you being like this to me?" you said, "I didn't do anything wrong" you said.

"Really?" she smirk, "Why don't you ask your boyfriend Mark, if what he did to me!"

"He is not my boyfriend" you said.

Daehee smirk and rolled her eyes, "You know what? I won't gonna believe on you just because of lowkey evidence" as she chuckle.

"I swear... I don't know what's going on..."

"As if..." she smirk.

You sigh, "LISTEN! I DON'T KNOW WHAT MARK DONE TO YOU AND DON'T EXPECT ME TO APOLOGIZE JUST FOR YOU!", as you yelled back and step out to an empty room.

Why Daehee hates me this much? Weird...