: chapter 55

"Yeonjun?"

He looked back and saw you. Without any hesitation he come closer to you and hugged you.

"I'm sorry for lying" he quickly said, "I know I lied to you but it is not like what you think..." he said and broke the hug.

He stare at you.

You were looking at him too, coldly.

"We're getting married anytime soon" you said, "Tell me everything... everything Yeonjun! Everything!!!" you begged.

Yeonjun nod and sigh.

You both sat down at the bench and he explained everything and the reason why he lied. You get his point but you feel betrayed at the same time. You know to yourself that you trust him so much that you shrugged your jealousy off and tried to understand him more.

After he said everything about her and Karina you sigh and held his hand, "I'm actually not there coincidentally... I was there purposely" you said.

He furrowed his eyebrows and waiting for you to speak up. You sigh, "When I'm heading out to meet our Wedding Planner. A man on his 30's blocked my way and I don't know his face because he was wearing a mask but looking at his hands. He was quite aging... and he give me this" you sigh and handed him the envelope.

Yeonjun checked what's inside and it was a picture of him and Karina. He looked at the pictures with full of thoughts, "Who will do this?" he asked.

"I don't know..." you sigh, "But I'm sure that someone is trying to break us apart"

Yeonjun looks at you and held your hand and smile bitterly, "I promised! I will not lie to you again and tell you the truth anytime"

You nod and smile, "I'll do the same but... we have to know who's trying to break us" with a second thought, you drop a name, "What if... its your ex-girlfriend?"

He nod like a puppy, "That may do... it is possible because out of nowhere I met her again, here in Korea"

"Exactly... what if she have feelings for you because she will not expect second chance to the both of you if she doesn't have any feelings for you"

"Bad for her" Yeonjun said and kissed your forehead, "I love you more than anyone else" he smile at you.

You smiled back but feeling worried about the things going on, "What if... nevermind..." you sigh.

"What if my feelings for her change and like her like I used to be?"

"Did I said that loud?" you pouted.

Yeonjun smile and pinch your cheeks, "I can tell just by looking at your face" he chuckle, "I don't like her and I will never be. Once over is over, Y/N... and don't you trust me?"

"I do trust you"

"Trust me more" he said, "Give me all your trust cause I will never gonna break your trust" he said, assuring.

You nod and smile.

"And before you listen to someone else's accusations... make sure to ask me first before getting mad and jumping to your own conclusions. I promised, I'll tell you the truth"

You nod, "I will" and kiss him as he kissed back.

"I love you so much" he said and smile.

"I love you more"

"Nobody can break us apart" he said, "I believed in that" he smile widely.

He hugged you and you were in so much thoughts. You can't deny the fact that you have so many doubts and overthinking but at the same time, you know Yeonjun will never lie if he said so. You know that you trust him more than you trust yourself and anyone else. You know Yeonjun's capability of not hurting you.