: chapter 40

Yeonjun only found Sona tied up and muted with masking tape on her mouth. The window was widely open and so does the glass door from the balcony, the curtain were swaying together with the wind.

Yeonjun quickly run towards Sona and helped her. He untied her and removed the tape on her mouth, she looks terrified. Right then, Taehyun came with San and he hugged Sona.

While Yeonjun, he was trying to read the room while Sona was still in shock and terrified. He let her to calm down.

"Bring her to the living room and give her some water" he said and Taehyun quickly followed.

Yeonjun look outside of the window but there's nothing to see there, either to the balcony.

"He probably bring Y/N with him..." San said.

Yeonjun looked at him and nod, "I think so" he said. He step back and accidentally step on something, he looked down and saw your couple ring near to the balcony's door.

He picked it up and went to the living room. San followed him, "Y/N is not there..." Yeonjun said.

And right then your Dad came and looked at everybody but he seems confused, "What is happening?" he asked but nobody answered and he looks at them one by one again, "Where's Y/N?"

Yeonjun looked down.

"Yeonjun, what is happening in here? Where's Y/N?" he asked once again.

Yeonjun sigh, "I found Sona tied up on that room but Y/N wasn't there when I got in..." he said.

"What do you mean? Sona? Where's Y/N?"

Sona burst in tears, "Wooyoung got her... we were there and he was hiding all along to the cabinet and he told us to shut our mouth or else he will kill us... he tied me and Y/N... then he run away with Y/N... I can't move neither shout because of the tape and rope..."

Your Dad eyes widened, "Everyone! Gather all together and make sure that nobody will left each other out. As much as possible, stay in one place all together. Ladies..." he called the maids, "Make sure to lock everything and make sure to check every rooms... Damien" he called his assistant, "Call the police to rush and tell the guards to roam around" he said.

He dialled someone on his phone. 

"Yes... hello... I want you to check on someone and please access all the CCTVs around the area and the possible roads that he will gone through... yes please... i'll send you the information once the Police got here... yes for now check something suspicious... okay, great! I'll call you back" he ended the phone call and left out a big sigh.

"U-Uncle... and Yeo-Yeonjun... I'm sorry.... I let Wooyoung to get Y/N" Sona said and apologized.

"No, you have nothing to apologize... if there is someone to blame, its Wooyoung..." your Dad said, "For now, let's all pray and be positive that Y/N is alright and be strong mentally, everyone" he said, "I have to go for now, Yeonjun and San, I'll trust the both of you" he said then left.

Yeonjun sigh and sat down, he was really worried but he can't do anything but to wait for the Police.

"Yeonjun, I'm sorry..." Sona said.

"You are not the one to blame... it was me all along... if only Wooyoung got what he wants... this will never happen" he said.

Beomgyu shook his head, "You didn't want either to be liked with the same girl that Wooyoung wants. So, it was not your fault... besides, you were dating someone else and not her, so there is no reason for him to be this bad..."