: chapter 60

"Why are you sorry?" you said and look up on him.

He smile at you, as you stood up as well. He looks at your back while smiling, as you turn around and saw Yeonjun standing there with cold in his eyes.

You turn around back to Hyunjin, who's smiling at you, "your special delivery" he smile.

"Did you tell him?" you ask, in shock.

You were in shock and looks at Hyunjin, "Sorry for telling him that you are here but I guess, you guys really need to talk and sort things out here before coming back to Seoul. Leave every bad things here in Busan and take the good memories you had, Y/N..." he said and cheekly smile.

"Hyunjin..." with a teary eye, you stare at him.

You got mixed emotions.

You feel bad and happy at the same time, "I really admire how brave you are to say those things to me and for helping me to fix this... thank you so much..."

"I always wanted to make you happy but you will never be happy with me because your true happiness is with someone else" he said and looks at Yeonjun, "You guys need to talk, he might get jealous" he chuckle.

You laugh a bit.

Hyunjin smile at you and put his hands on his pants pocket. He passed by you and stop to Yeonjun and tap his right shoulder, "Best wishes to you, Man" he said and smile before leaving the both of you.

"Hyunjin-ah" Yeonjun calls him, as Hyunjin look back, "I'm sincerely thanking you for everything" he said and smile at him.

Hyunjim smile and scoffed, "Treat her bad once again, I'll win her back" he joked before leaving the both of you with a warm smile.

You sigh deeply after you were alone with Yeonjun. He looks at you with cold and empty eyes. [ please refer to the gif ]

No one is talking.

You sigh once again.

"So..." you were about to start speaking, as he run towards you and hug you tightly.

"I'm sorry" he said and cry, "I'm sorry to what I did... I'm sorry..." he said and still crying very hard and hugging you so tight, "Please, don't leave me like that again! I was so stressed out when I found out that you leave me..." he sob.

You just stood there and doing nothing.

This is different from he Yeonjun that you knew. He's surrending himself, he was so empty and down. He is just not so him.

"I can't leave without you..." he said, as he cry harder.

You were in shock.

He break the hug and looks at you, "I'm sorry for what I did. I should explain my self more earlier... rather than raising my voice at you"

"I was in fault" you said and look down, "I did not let you to explain" you sigh, "Also, I was so jealous whenever you're around Karina and I was affected by her words when I met her. I guess, I was too weak that I got manipulated by her. I guess, I'm too sensitive whenever it comes to you"

Yeonjun nod and smile, with the tears in his eyes. You wiped it off, using your finger and smile at him before cupping his face.

"I was looking for you the whole day and I'm so devastated... I feel sorry for cutting some people off because I was in panic when I got home and sees our closet without your clothes"

"I'm sorry... that I did that..."

"Can you tell me honestly if why you're acting this way?"

You sigh deeply, "I honestly... doubted you. I am sorry but I got manipulated by your ex-girlfriend and I feel bad for trusting her more than you. I know, I was in fault but... I just hate that you're always around her..."

Yeonjun sigh, "I am actually with her this morning..."

'he tells the truth' you thought yourself.

"... and I cut everything about her. I told her to stay away from us because there will be no chances for the both of us. I told her how much I love you and I promise you, Y/N... nobody can change my feelings for you" he said and cry again while looking to your eyes, "I am so stressed out..." he said and sob before hugging you again, "I am nothing without you... I can't leave without you... during bad and good days, during tough and happy days, I will never ever get tired of choosing you and if there are other choices, I'll keep choosing you"

You hug him back, "Sorry for always throwing tantrums at you"

"It wasn't your fault. I acted weird... so i was in fault too. Also, whenever you ask question, I avoid answering them" he chuckle a bit.

"And that is what I'm curious about" you said and crossed your arms, "Why are you acting really weird lately?!"

Yeonjun sigh and smile before wiping his tears, "I actually make a reservation in Hotel for our Honeymoon but because I'm one of the VIP Member. I have to look good and wear formal suit just to look proper on reservation"

"But why did you say you're going to get groceries. That is the weakest excuse you have. How am I supposed to believed that if you are wearing luxury suit?"

Yeonjun laugh, "It was my bad... I choose the wrong excuse" he smile.

"You can just tell me that you're going out with Taehyun or Soobin or other of your friends then I wouldn't mind that..." you explained, "But because you give me a bad reason and excuse, it makes me doubts you even more. Especially, on the right moment, your ex girlfriend calls you and how did she get your number?"

"I never change my number" he said.

"Change your number and let me know" you said and pouted your lips.

Yeonjun nod and smile brightly at you. He brushed your hair and tuck into your ears, "I love how you look" he said and kissed you.

The kiss was very passionate and long enough. It was a bit sexual too and nobody was there, so you let him to kiss you more.

"Can we do this to your room?" Yeonjun joked.

You glare at him and slap his shoulder, "Yeonjun!!!"

"I am just kissingㅡ I mean, kidding!!!" as he chuckle, "I love you so bad, Y/N"

"I love you too"

"I love you more" you said and smile at him.

He kissed you once again and pulled you closer. It was very passionate and playful. Your tongues keep playing together, as the kiss gets deeper and deeper. You tried to stop him but he's really into it.

"Kids these days..." you both stop when two old woman passed by and giving the both of you with disgust look.

You were both in shock and embarrassed.

"I told you to stop it" you whispered to him.

"You're addicting" he said and laugh.

You slap him and he can't help it but to laugh it out. You dragged him with you while he keeps laughing.

"They don't know us" Yeonjun said.

"I know butㅡ"

"That's okay, Love" he said and smile at you, "I love you"

"I love you too"

"I love you more than you love yourself" he said and smile.

the end.