: chapter 20

Hi, how you guys doing? Sorry I was too busy these past few months cause I just started my small business and I had to sort some things out.

Also, if you're locally from Philippines then you can check my store on Shopee (dadacutepurchase). I sell stickers, stationery goods and scrunchies and its a personalized products, so I drew them. You can check it and go purchase some or promote it with your friends.

I hope that you can help my store grow. My products are personalized but really affordable. So, come and check it out!

Another thing, to those who's multi-fandom. I just recently published the story for Haruto biased. To those who doesn't know him, he's a japanese rapper from Treasure. Under YG Entertainment, so you can check it out as well on my profile.

Anyways, let's continue the Chapter 20. Keep safe and healthy! May God Bless Us All! ♥

♡♡♡♡♡

Weeks ago after what happened to both Yeonjun and you. You still both doesn't talk about it. However, you're both somehow felt awkward. Everyone in your school feels the same thing, that something was off between you and Yeonjun.

You take your seat and waited for the class to get started. Summer Class has been started and there's a separate class that you have to take for Summer.

Your University opened the class for Music Producing only for Summer. So, you decided to learn producing music by taking one month class. You're with Sona, Yeonjun and Taehyun. Since in America, Yeonjun studied composing music and he want to study producing music now. Since, he really do love music and so does Taehyun.

You look outside and sees a very peaceful view of your University because there's not so much student who take Summer Classes, so it was really a bit empty.

As times goes by, the class are slowly being filled with other student from other year. Sona came in with Taehyun, as she sat down beside you and Taehyung sat down next to the back of you and Sona.

Not a long after, Yeonjun came and Taehyun calls him. He sat down on the seat at the back, next to you. You take a deep breathe and look forward because you feel Yeonjun's presence makes you nervous all the time.

"Do you both fight again? Aren't you done with your issues?" Sona suddenly ask.

You widened your eyes a little bit before leaving a small smile, "N-No" you answered.

"No" Yeonjun answered at the same time.

"Then why you both look awkward these past few days?" she ask.

You hope that Sona wouldn't ask questions again.

Yeonjun smile, "Are we?" he said while having confused face, "I don't think so..." as he leave a small laugh.

Taehyun looks at Yeonjun, "Yes you are" he said.

Yeonjun sigh, "Just... I just confeㅡ" he got cut off when the Professor came in.

The Professor walks in and clear his throat, "Good Day! I will be your Professor for your Music Producing Class for 1 month and I'll be teaching you different varieties of music genres. I really hope that in my class, you will be able to produce simple music throughout the session and the things that you will be learn" he smile.