: chapter 47

You went inside the café and waited for the person that you were waiting for. You sat down and waited but then 1 hour had passed and the person you were waiting for hasn't come yet. You already finished the two cups of choco latte. You look around before taking the last sip of your choco latte and you sigh after you haven't see the figure of the person you were waiting.

Right then, someone stopped on the side of your table and you look up to see Taehyun, you smiled.

"Hey! Its been a long time since I haven't see you" you said.

Taehyun smile, "You too, Y/N"

"Take a seat" you said and he did, then you scan the front door of the café, "You went here alone?" you asked him.

"Nope" someone answered from your back then you looked back and see Sona.

You got up from your seat and hugged her, "I MISSED YOU!!! I thought you will not come!!!"

She hugged you tight as well, "Of course I will come!" she said.

"Take a seat! I already ordered for you guys and it will be served later" you said.

Sona sat beside Taehyun, "So, why you want me to come here?" she asked.

You sigh, "Well... I'll cut off the chase and be right to the point... actually... I want to prepare a special gift for Yeonjun and I didn't saw him lately..."

"Aren't you supposed to leave Korea soon?" Sona asked, "Is it the reason why you're preparing this for him?"

You shook and smile, "Nope, I am actually going to stay here in Korea because my parents decided too"

Sona and Taehyun smile.

"But... did you talk to Yeonjun Hyung?" Taehyun asked.

Your smile faded and shook your head, "No... I haven't saw him lately and I heard from Subin that he changed his number and he doesn't want everyone to give it to me"

"Subin Hyung..." Taehyun sigh.

"So its real?"

Taehyun hesitated, "Y-Yes... but it is not actual like... he doesn't love you.. he just want to give you what you longing for... which is the... breakup..."

You sighed, "I was so stupid..." you said, "So stupid for doing that..."

Taehyun shook his head, "No, we actually understand that you probably just want some space but we just don't understand that breaking up will be the only choice that you have and Yeonjun Hyung still love you"

"Does he?"

Taehyun nod, "He said that he'll just wait for you to come back here in Korea just like how you waited for him"

Sona smile widely, "I really like your love story!!!"

You smile, "moving on... so, can you help me?" Sona nod and so does Taehyun then you discussed the things that you plan and needed.

Right then, the foods arrived.

You were all eating while discussing the things and Sona helped you to find the things that you needed while Taehyun set up the place and made a groupchat with Subin, Hueningkai and Beomgyu to tell them the plan and asked for help to them.

---

Taehyun meet up the three of them and Sona went on shopping with you for the things that you'll be needing in special event for Yeonjun.

Right then you received a call from your brother.

"Y/N? Where are you? You have to come home! San is already found!"

You tell it to Sona and you went home with her.

---

Merry Christmas Everyone! Bless You!
This is a special gift for you guys. I love you.