6

Evening self-study in No. One Middle School is not mandatory for every student to attend school.

If you think it's more efficient to go home, you can also go home, but you have to tell the head teacher that it's not necessarily true whether it can be approved or not.

Shi Nian's grades were good. In the evening, he told Cai Yucai and criticized it.

"Sure enough, it's better for a daughter. The saying that daughters are all sweet cotton-padded jackets is really good." My aunt said with a smile while cooking.

Shi Niannian broke off the dishes in the pool one by one and washed them with her sleeves rolled up.

"WHEN IS THE COOKING AND COOKING...AUNT?"

"Her daughter came to see her, and I gave her a day off." My aunt asked again, "Can you still adapt after the arts and sciences division?"

Shi Nian nodded, "Um".

"I heard that the head teacher who led your class was Mr. Cai. He used to be the head teacher of Xu Ningqing. He was quite good, especially for students." My aunt said.

A man came to my mind when I was thinking about it.

My brother and Jiang Hao seem to have a good relationship. Listen to Jiang Ling, Jiang Hao used to be in the same class as his brother. Are they classmates?

"We, Ben, today, have a class cut-in and shift student." Shi Nian said laboriously, "With my brother, in the past, it might be the same classmate."

My aunt's cooking hand stopped, turned her head in surprise and asked, "Is it Jiang Yu?"

Shi Nian didn't expect his aunt to know his name.

She nodded: "Um."

"Oh, that child." My aunt sighed, "It's also quite pitiful. It's so noisy that I went to prison in the end. This will have a great impact on the future."

She poured the vegetables into the plate and sighed again, "He has a good relationship with your brother, and I don't know what happened that time, but fortunately, that person's life was not in danger, otherwise he would carry two lives on his back at a young age, and his future life would be even worse."

Shi Nian was stunned: "...two?"

My aunt waved her hand: "I'm not sure either. I heard Xu Ningqing mention it, and he refused to tell me the details."

Shi Niannian took the vegetable out of the basin, and it was rare to be absent-minded. The blade surface was cut against her index finger.

She quickly let go, hissed gently, and subconsciously sucked the wound.

It's not serious. There is only a little blood coming out, and it will disappear soon.

She didn't tell her aunt. She stood on the other side and flushed for a while, and was soon kicked to rest. There was not much homework on Monday, so she almost did the self-study class.

By the time my aunt shouted for dinner outside, she had finished it.

She put the lid back, sat out of the bedroom.

"Brother... don't come back, come back?"

My aunt hummed, "I called early and said that he would go to play with his friends at night. There are so many friends." She pointed to her uncle with chopsticks. "It's all used to you."

Uncle's good-tempered smile.

After dinner, read it and take out the biology book to preview what you want to learn tomorrow.