24

Jiang Yu carried people directly to the infirmary.

Because of a knee injury, he just came out of the infirmary. The school doctor turned his head and saw him. He said, "Why are you coming again" without asking, and saw the girl in his arms soaking.

"What's going on?" The school doctor came forward to ask.

Jiang Yu only said, "I fell into the water."

"It's just cooling down. Don't catch a cold. There is a quilt in it. Cover it for a while."

Jiang Yu directly held Shi Nian into the cubicle in the school clinic, put Shi Nian on the bed, and shook off the quilt to wrap her tightly.

"Is it cold?"

She shook her head: "Not bad... okay."

Jiang sneered softly, "Then why are you shaking?"

Shi Niannian looked up and looked at him with a pair of dark eyes.

Calm, soft.

The eyelashes were stained with water. I don't know if it was tears or the water in the pool. The redness at the corners of my eyes has not faded.

"Thank you." She whispered.

Jiang vain turned his head and coughed unnaturally.

The school doctor came in and asked, "Is there any injury or abrasion?"

Shi Niannian spread out the palm of her hand, and her palm was red. It was when she was pushed into the pool just now that she subconsciously wanted to grasp things.

It's not serious. It's just a little skin scratched and there are a few traces of blood.

Jiang frowned, bit the root of his lower tooth heavily, and tightened his jaw.

The doctor went out and brought disinfectant alcohol in: "It may hurt a little. Let's put up with it."

"Yes."

The school doctor sat by the bed, gently wiped the palm of his hand with medical cotton stained with alcohol.

Jiang Yu stood aside and looked at Shi Nian's expression.

The girl lowered her eyes and looked at the school doctor's movements very seriously. She didn't frown or hurt. She was very calm.

It looks a little stupid, and the reaction is half slow.

Jiang hooked the corners of his mouth silently.

She walked over and rubbed her hair, with a little imperceptible coax in his tone: "I'll get something here. Wait here."

A few days ago, when preparing for the basketball game, Jiang Yu put two clean clothes in the school because the training often soaked his clothes.

When I returned to the classroom, I saw Jiang Ling blushing and clenching her fists and quarreling with Cheng Qi.

Probably Xu Wei told everyone about this after he returned to the classroom.

As soon as Jiang Yu entered the classroom, there was silence around.

Shi Niannian was still lying in the infirmary. He didn't have time to find trouble with Cheng Qi at this time. He crossed the crowd to his seat and took out a short sleeve from his schoolbag.

Jiang Ling ran over quickly: "Jiang Huan, where is Nian Nian now?"

"Infirmary."

Jiang Ling opened her eyes wide: "Are you hurt? Is it serious??!"