Jiang Ling x Xu Zhilin 4

Xu Zhilin looked at the girl bowing to him in front of him and finally sighed unbearably.

He is now 30 years old and has been abroad for so many years. He didn't talk about sexual change at all. At the beginning, he was worried that girls would care much about this kind of thing when they were so young, so he also expressed to Jiang Ling that he was willing to take responsibility, but Jiang Ling told him at that time that he would be responsible for it like touching porcelain.

He also paid too much attention to this matter, although the girl's figure and smile often suddenly came to his mind that night.

As a result, Jiang Ling hides from him like a monster now.

Xu Zhilin sighed and said that he had something else to do and left first.

The warm water in the bathroom spilled down. Xu Zhilin took a shower and put on his pajamas. He sat by the bed and picked up his mobile phone. There was a message.

He went to the party there today because a student had something to give to him. Xu Zhilin was nearby at that time and went to pick it up. The message was a thank-you text message from the student.

Xu Zhilin replied, "You're welcome" and threw his mobile phone back on the bed.

After a pause, he suddenly remembered something, took the mobile phone again, and clicked on Jiang Ling's circle of friends.

It can be seen from the Moments that this girl is a chatterbox. There are several moments a day in Moments, and sometimes there are still a few a day. A cursory sweep is a large "hot trance".

Xu Zhilin hooked his lips, slided to the end, refreshed, and the page beat.

If you can swipe it, all the Moments are gone.

Jiang Ling locked his Moments.

OK.

The next few days were ordinary. Xu Zhilin had classes and engaged in scientific research projects. The little girl lying in her friends unexpectedly didn't contact him.

After all, even his Moments were locked.

Xu Zhilin has met a lot of accosting women in recent years, but most of them have frankly confessed their pursuits. This kind of child-like twists and turns are rare.

So much so that Xu Zhilin spent some time recalling the time when he taught mathematics in No.D.

The one who sneaked into the locker room with him was directly caught, and made up the reason why no one believed was to ask him math problems.

Later, at the sports meeting, he carried a "gun" and patted him desperately. Xu Zhilin had long noticed that he had not seen it.

Countdown to the math class, he slept directly in class and came to the office with math papers in his arms to ask him questions.

And the "farewell gift" given to him later during the winter vacation at the subway station - an egg.

What kind of egg?

Xu Zhilin opened the drawer and turned over the egg that I didn't know how long he had stayed here. The box hadn't been opened yet. The bottom three words - love egg.

"..."

He glanced at the instructions on the box, watered it every day, and finally hatched a toy duckling.

Xu Zhilin felt that he was too idle. He hooked out a ceramic cup from the closet with his index finger, threw the egg in, and poured some water in.

It was one night when I met Jiang Ling again.

Xu Zhilin drove home. The street lights broke down. The lightpost in front of the car swept over and saw the familiar back of the roadside step, as well as the two men who followed him, who smoked cigarettes fast and slowly, and turned around the car. Obviously, they followed.