21

It was quite late when the scene was over. The street lamps stood on the street dutily, and a faint fragrance of flowers floated in the air at the end of summer and early autumn.

Several boys were slightly drunk, and Xu Wei still had cake cream on his face. Chen Shushu pulled out a wet tissue from his small satchel and handed it to him.

In the game just now, Jiang Ling was also drawn several times. More than half of the bottle of wine was put into his stomach, and he walked not very steadily.

"Let's go. I'll go back with Jiang Ling." Chen Shushu and Jiang Ling lived close and helped Jiang Ling from Shi Nian's hand. "Niannian, will anyone pick her up later?"

No one lives here in the same direction as she goes home.

"I'll see you off." A sound sounded behind him.

There was a silence around.

As soon as Jiang Yu's words were made in the game, people around him looked at the morning reading together - the school post bar was just lively during the day, and the meaning of that sentence was not difficult to guess.

Shi Nian Nian sat on the other side of the coffee table, because his unidentified words shook his hand, and the juice in the cup wet her fingertips.

She raised her head, and Jiang's delusional eyes fell on her faintly, frank and straightforward, like a sharp blade breaking through all the ambiguity and desire to talk.

Jiang vainly said that he would send it. Naturally, no one robbed him, and no one dared.

Jiang Ling woke up a little, looked at Jiang Hao, then at Shi Nian, straightened up and said, "Well, Nian, send me a message when you get home, and I'll go to bed when I receive it."

Jiang Yu hummed a smile from his nose.

Shi Nian nodded: "Myself, take a taxi... go back."

This means to refuse.

The others were stunned and didn't dare to look at Jiang Yu, and Jiang Yu did not respond, nor did he stand there idlely with his trousers pocket.

It's getting late. Everyone soon left in groups.

Shi Nian said goodbye to Xu Wei, the last birthday star, and finally said happy birthday, so he left by himself.

Jiang Xu Xiang raised his hand to Xu Ju: "Let's go."

Keep up.

The taxi is in front of you.

The weather is still cold after late at night. Shi Nian is wearing a soft cotton dress and drilling in along the collar.

Jiang took a few steps quickly and walked on her right.

Shi Nian felt vaguely that most of the evening wind that had hit him had been blocked.

"Children." Jiang slaciously poked her in the face and said lazily, "I'm embarrassed by you like this."

Shi Nian was caught off guard by his fingertips on her cheek. She had little contact with the opposite sex. She frowned and deflected her head to avoid his hand and looked a little annoyed.

Jiang vain was really tall. Shi Nianian stood next to him only to his shoulder, and even the light that originally fell on her face was hidden for most of it.

The two walked to the taxi location together.

Shi Niannian stood at the intersection. Jiang Jun squatted down next to her and took out a cigarette from his pocket. He didn't light the fire. He only held it in his mouth and looked careless.